- Our editors talk maxi skirts, makeup trends, and more from inside NY Fashion Week!
- 15 books to read before they're adapted for the screen
- In-N-Out vs. Five Guys: which burger team are you on?
- Get 10 of the easiest red carpet hairstyles
- Match the single star to her words of wisdom
- Buckle up and take this car seat safety quiz!
- Tricks for taming a musty-smelling washer
- Writing a bad review can backfire
- Celebrity trainers who tweet: September edition
- Simple tips to encourage safe tug o' war with your pup
- Rumor alert: a new, smaller iPad could be here in early 2011
- Save yourself from dried out mascara
Posts for September 21st 2010
Grey's Anatomy star Sarah Drew says all her male costars are swoonworthy enough to be her character's leading man and talks about how McDreamy is a class clown when cameras stop rolling.
Feeling lucky? Then get guessing!
Jennifer Garner picked up breakfast at a Noah's Bagels in LA this morning and was back out in another beige outfit to run errands with Seraphina later. She's holding down the fort in California while Ben Affleck is overseas promoting The Town, though she did have some help with the girls during his weekend break from work. Jennifer is used to being a superhero at home, juggling sports games and lunch dates, and she's also proving that she can hold her own in Buzz's Kickass Female Bracket. Her former Alias character, Sydney Bristow, is up against Harry Potter's Hermione Granger in the final four — vote now for a chance to win $1,000!
To see more Jen and Seraphina, just read more