- How to bring Secretariat's winning style to your home
- A day in the life of Travel Channel host Samantha Brown
- Is greed still good? We review Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Don't sweat it! The Glee cast's secrets to staying dry
- Five single-lady skills to relearn after a breakup
- Can shoes save a marriage? Manolo Blahnik thinks so!
- Celebrity shape-ups: Excercise tips straight from the stars
- Dropbox makes sending and sharing files online a little simpler
- No como mas?A Saturday afternoon with a Spanish mother
- Maternity-friendly coats inspired by Lily Allen's mommy-to-be style
- Horse around with these custom made equine ensembles
- Rainbow Bright: Pieces that will add a pop of color to your Fall wardrobe
Posts for September 23rd 2010
One day until it's TGIF — happy playing!
Miranda Kerr covered up her growing belly with a scarf during a sightseeing trip to a castle in Germany this afternoon. She's staying busy while husband Orlando Bloom films The Three Musketeers nearby with Milla Jovovich and Christoph Waltz. Between sweet set visits and yoga class, the mom-to-be isn't letting her pregnancy slow her down. She's been vocal about the importance of staying active in ads for her skin care line, Kora, and her advice will certainly help her maintain her spot in the hot model moms club.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore presented a united front today in NYC as they spoke out on behalf of the Real Men Campaign to Help End Child Slavery at the Clinton Global Initiative. The couple have been weathering tabloid reports that Ashton shared a steamy fling with a 21-year-old, and even though he tweeted a denial of the story, most of you believe there's some truth to the tale. Despite the rumors of infidelity, they've had a hot and heavy Summer together. The duo cuddled up on the Killers red carpet in June, and just a few weeks ago, Ashton appreciated his wife's dirty dancing skills during a Snoop Dogg concert in Las Vegas.
To see more pictures of Demi and Ashton, just read more