- An easy at home hydrating face mask from Kate Somerville herself!
- Salmon tacos are fast, easy, and fresh
- Diary of an online dater: to email or not to email
- More postpartum body surprises women might not expect
- 10 ways to achieve Fall's classic camel trend
- Extraordinary places to hang a chandelier
- Breaking Dawn casting news: Maggie Grace to vamp it up and meet Renesmee!
- How I scored a $1099 couch for $250
- Cheese quiz: the facts and the fats
- Dig into 5 tips for kitty claw trimming
- Essential apps and websites for women
- Give up braiding for fishtailing
Posts for September 27th 2010
Good luck, let's play!
Gwyneth Paltrow had her earphones in as she and husband Chris Martin landed at Heathrow airport on Friday. The couple arrived back in London in time to celebrate Gwyneth's 38th birthday today! The actress has been getting back into the school routine with her kids, and she'll soon be showing up in a new classroom when she guest stars on Glee this season. Ryan Murphy revealed she'll be playing a substitute teacher whom Matthew Morrison's character falls for and she'll be singing three or four solos on the episode. The heavy song load shouldn't be any problem for Gwyneth, who has belted out tunes on the big screen before and will once again showcase her voice in Country Strong.
Kate Moss spent her gray morning today in London making the retail rounds with her assistant Fiona. The girls stopped by the children's boutique Bonpoint, which is one of Kate's favorite places to pick up treats for her daughter, Lila. It's likely Kate was once again in the market for gifts, as Lila turns 8 on Wednesday! Kate's prepping to celebrate with Lila after toasting another of her babies, her bag collection with Longchamp, at a party last week, when she actually granted a rare interview about the collaboration. Kate has a tough act to follow when it comes to marking Lila's big day, as last year she threw a special karaoke-themed bash.
To see more Kate, just read more
Gael Garcia Bernal shared the happy news on Saturday that he and girlfriend Dolores Fonzi are expecting their second child, and yesterday they took a stroll in Buenos Aires to celebrate with their 20-month-old son, Lazaro. The family is in Dolores's home city during a break from work for Gael, who appeared on the big screen earlier this year in the critically underwhelming movie Letters to Juliet. Gael has another shot at film success, though, in Will Ferrell's upcoming Spanish-language comedy. The movie will see Gael reunite with his real-life BFF, Diego Luna, who's also turning out to be quite a family man.