- Heiress to the throne: meet Sarah Burton, Alexander McQueen's new creative director
- A step-by-step guide to landing Drew Barrymore's ombré 'do
- 10 to remember: The recipes every home cook should know
- Why obesity can weigh heavily on your pocketbook as well as your body
- Bob Novogratz of SIXX Design talks adding style to a school art room
- Yay or Nay? Gossip Girl's modern, mirrored room divider
- Lone Star gets the ax after just two episodes
- Take classes from Bill Gates's favorite teacher — for free
- Burst your bubble: solid reasons to cut soda out of your diet
- How to keep your pooch from unwanted pouncing
- Read all about it: Amazon unleashes Kindle for the Web
- Gear up for Fall with these on-trend booties
Posts for September 28th 2010
It's time to get guessing! Good luck!
Kate Moss broke out what seems to be her new favorite fur last night to join friends at the Dorchester Hotel. She spent the evening with pals after a busy morning of shopping around the city as she prepares for her daughter, Lila, turning 8 tomorrow. Kate has had a particularly fashion-filled past month, making the social rounds celebrating her new Longchamp collection and kicking off LFW at an artsy party. Her style recently earned her another accolade, as she was just ranked as the sixth best-dressed British woman by Glamour UK.
Rachel Bilson wrapped up her trip to Italy for Milan Fashion Week by making a pizza pit stop yesterday before heading to the airport today. Rachel has focused on stylish matters all month, and she kicked things off by attending Fashion's Night Out a few weeks ago in NYC. Rachel looked especially glam in booties and a black blazer as she posed for photos at Roberto Cavalli over the weekend, and her fans will get a chance to see much more of the chic starlet soon. After kissing a girl on the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother, she'll be back on the small screen as the female lead in O.C. creator and good friend Josh Schwartz's upcoming series Ghost Angeles!
To see more pictures of Rachel, just read more
Reese Witherspoon's blond locks were perfectly styled alongside costar Chris Pine on the set of This Means War in Vancouver yesterday. The movie is about two best friends who fall for the same woman, and the third part of their love triangle, Inception heartthrob Tom Hardy, is already gaining fans in the Canadian city. Reese is coming off a two-month break between projects after wrapping up Water for Elephants with Christoph Waltz and Robert Pattinson in July. She's been staying close to her LA home with boyfriend Jim Toth and was able to be there to celebrate his big promotion last week before heading north to start work on the third stuck-between-handsome-men film she has coming out.
To see more Reese, just read more