- Heartfelt Valentine's Day wedding inspiration
- Video: Penn Badgley shows Sundance he "can act"!
- Crucial cooking techniques to know
- Glowy tinted moisturizers that won't aggravate acne
- Try these Montessori-based apps for your little learners
- FabSugarTV: how to wear a maxiskirt!
- Learn how to decorate like a man
- The Oscar nominees: here's who they missed
- 6 secrets to bargain hunting
- Hotel exercises to try when you're on the go!
- What do you know about Border Collies?
- 4 reasons to wait for the iPhone 5
- Easy tips for planning your weekday work lunches
- How well do you know your Oscar nominees?
Posts for January 25th 2011
Good luck — let's start guessing!
Reese Witherspoon stepped out for an Avon event in Atlanta today. She was there as the brand's global ambassador to help celebrate its 125th anniversary as part of its global believe tour. Reese chose two gorgeous looks for the occasion, first donning a bright purple number and later changing into a crisp white Giambattista Valli. She just returned from Paris, where she supposedly went shopping for an even more important piece of clothing, her wedding dress — what do you think she should wear on the big day?
Jessica Alba arrived in Paris yesterday and lunched with her girlfriends this afternoon before getting glammed up for a dinner hosted by Vogue and Gucci at the Italian Embassy. Diane Kruger likewise put on a party dress to pose for photos, after joining other starlets for today's Chanel show during Haute Couture Fashion Week. Diane was without her boyfriend and red carpet companion, Joshua Jackson, who's been busy talking up Fringe's new time slot while also traveling back and forth between Vancouver and LA. Jessica, meanwhile, made the trek to Europe with one of her best pals, Lauren Anderson.