- Boo-mania: too cute or not your thing?
- Indulgent yet healthy brunch recipes
- Chevron trays to catch all and catch eyes!
- 10 lunches to bring to work
- Creative ways to document your pregnancy
- Heart-shaped accessories for Valentine's Day!
- Head into the design studio with Rebecca Minkoff
- Oscar hall of shame: movies the nominees wish you'd forget
- Kate Hudson denies an engagement and thinks she's having a girl!
- The best time to buy your airline tickets
- Tips for getting some of the sweetest looks from Sundance
- Hillary Clinton really wants to be a grandma
- Fabulous gear for rainy weather
- Busy Philipps dishes on being Michelle Williams's date at the Golden Globes
Posts for January 27th 2011
One more day until Friday! Let's play!
The Handsome Dad's Club just got its newest member with the birth of Javier Bardem's first child last week. The Oscar nominee is one good-looking father and we're excited to learn the name of his and Penelope's baby boy. He's in great company with plenty of other hot Hollywood dads and we've rounded up the year's best so far — take a look at these eye-catching parents and their adorable kids!
Matthew McConaughey headed to his LA office yesterday to work with his j.k. livin team on new social media strategies. It looks like he's the latest celeb to tote Kombucha, the slightly alcoholic beverage, though it's a different adults-only drink he's been talking up on Twitter — MM just shared the margarita recipe he whipped up during a stop by the Food Network kitchen of Guy Fieri. The occasional tequila-based cocktail isn't throwing off Matthew's workout routine, however, as the hot dad's been looking good lately with or without his shirt.
Diane Kruger threw on a pink cocktail dress this evening to attend the annual Sidaction dinner in Paris. She's a loyal attendee of the event, which benefits AIDS charities, having brought Joshua Jackson along to the 2008 meal. Diane's in France immersing herself in the Haute Couture Fashion Week fun, and she rocked some un-milkmaid braids for Chanel's big show on Tuesday. She also joined Jessica Alba for a chic Gucci dinner at the Italian embassy — which actress do you think rocked her frock the best?
Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks got cozy last night in LA as they filmed Welcome to People at a taco stand. Chris is back in the States after shooting This Means War alongside Reese Witherspoon in Vancouver during the Fall. Elizabeth joined him on the set yesterday, fresh from her recent stop at Sundance. The actress promoted her movies My Idiot Brother and The Details during her quick trip to Park City, and also showed off her chic cold-weather style.