Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried had a PDA-filled afternoon in LA today. Ryan stroked Amanda's legs and held her hands between sips of coffee before she wrapped herself around him for a ride on his motorcycle. The happy couple have been easing their way into the public eye, including another day date earlier in the week. Many of you were surprised that Ryan and Amanda's Halloween love match has lasted this long, but the 11-year age difference doesn't seem to have gotten in the way of their romance. The two both have movies coming out in March, Amanda's Red Riding Hood and Ryan's The Lincoln Lawyer, so we'll see if their love can last through all the necessary promotional travel duties.
Posts for January 28th 2011
Happy Friday! Time to get playing.
Kirsten Dunst's boyfriend, Jason Boesel, was waiting for her at LAX last night when she touched down from her latest European adventure. She was off in Paris to participate in the glamour of Haute Couture Fashion Week, and she got decked out on Tuesday with Diane Kruger and Vanessa Paradis to take in Karl Lagerfeld's latest Chanel extravaganza. The runway show ranked among Fab's favorite moments of the star-studded few days, though Kirsten looked happy to wrap up her travels and return home to Jason.
Kate Hudson stopped by The Graham Norton Show in London this week, where she talked about her pregnancy and denied the engagement rumors. The interview airs on Feb. 5, and here's a sneak peek, in which Kate reveals her childhood crush on Tom Cruise. She especially loved his movie All the Right Moves since there's a particularly revealing shadowy moment — you have to hear her describe it!
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka stepped out last night for the Art Los Angeles Contemporary 2011 Opening Night event with Brothers & Sisters actors Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini. The pair left twins Gideon and Harper at home while they enjoyed the colorful exhibit. Neil had his latest break from shooting How I Met Your Mother, while his costar Cobie Smulders was across town at a stylish Elle party with Rachel Zoe. NPH also had off last weekend, when he headed to San Francisco for the annual SketchFest to interview Muppet creator Jim Henson's son Brian. Neil and Brian have another common bond, as NPH's small-screen buddy Jason Segel is singing, acting, and dancing alongside Amy Adams in the new movie about Henson's famous puppets. Neil may get the opportunity to show off his own performance skills should he make another surprise musical appearance at this year's Oscar ceremony on Feb. 27.
- Lea Michele wears a super low-cut top on the cover of Cosmopolitan — Huffington Post
- RHOBH's Kim Richards has airport trouble — TMZ
- See the first picture of Ali Larter's son, Teddy! — Us Weekly
- How did Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson avoid each other in Paris? — Lainey Gossip
- Hugh Jackman's snowballs, like his muscles, are big — D-Listed
- Cameron and A Rod have yet another date night — JustJared
- Denise Richards wants Charlie Sheen to go back to rehab — PopEater
- Mila Kunis takes one badass bikini picture — Hollywood Tuna
- 50 Cent gives pedicures?! — Pink Is the New Blog
- Heather Graham looks great on the eve of her 41st birthday — cityrag
- Glee's Ryan Murphy continues the drama — The Superficial
- Lindsay Lohan explores her new LA neighborhood — Hollywood Rag