- What Kanye sent down the runway for Spring 2012!
- Six ways to cook pumpkins deliciously!
- See Elizabeth Hurley's engagement ring!
- Artist Rachel Hovnanian explores the ugly side of beauty
- What we can learn from all kinds of princesses
- Easy and quick ginger recipes for kids
- Salvage Secrets author Joanne Palmisano's elegant, reclaimed style
- Which star-studded October movie are you most excited to see?
- Video: Jay-Z can't wait to be a dad!
- What job hunters should make time for
- Eight ways to get back into your fitness routine on Mondays!
- Adorable cat Maru sure knows how to amuse herself
- City: 10 LA hot spots celebs visited last week!
- Are these Disney Androids the happiest phones on earth?
- How to spruce up your garden with recycled glass bottles
Posts for October 2nd 2011
Tom Brady chopped off his famous long locks last week, though this afternoon's game in Oakland was the first time he showed off his hot new haircut during a game this season. Tom recently spoke about not taking his tresses too seriously, but the timing of his change of pace after last Sunday's loss to the Bills had people wondering if the two were related. Brady certainly seemed to have his swagger back on the field today as he led the Patriots to a 31-19 win over the Raiders. While Tom and his sexy shorter hair were taking the field in CA, his wife Gisele Bundchen was making her own headlines this week. Gisele celebrated her new eco-educational Cartoon Network show by heading to Brazil and planting trees with kids in Sao Paolo. Gisele also landed herself in a bit of hot water for her recent lingerie-clad ad campaign, which is actually regarding Brazil's rain forest.
Jessica Simpson brought her fiancé Eric Johnson along Saturday for a visit to the Macy's in San Francisco. She was on hand to launch her new ready-to-wear collection, which will be sold in the retailer's shops across the country. She focused on work despite the many rumors flying around about her personal life that suggested that she's either pregnant or postponing her wedding. Whether kids are in her immediate future, Jessica seemed happy to meet with her young fans including one adorable baby. Business didn't get in the way of Jess having a relaxing afternoon today, though. She tweeted, "Already went for a hike, bought out the grocery store, and ate a bowl of Capt'n Crunch. . . Now it is time for some football! Go Cowboys!"
Miranda Kerr's modeling for Dior yesterday was just the start of her Paris Fashion Week itinerary. Orlando Bloom was on hand to proudly watch his wife's first go-round on the runway, and Miranda was soon off to walk during the Lanvin Spring 2012 show last night. She evidently had a great deal of fun, as she Twittered, "Just finished the Lanvin show! Incredible!" Today, there was more hair and makeup for Miranda as she hit the catwalk for Viktor & Rolf. Orlando may not have been able to watch her latest presentations due to his own work schedule. He's due in London this weekend to participate in the junket for his forthcoming movie The Three Musketeers.
Metallic Eye Makeup, Fringe at Milan Fashion Week, and Tips From Jennifer Aniston's Yoga Guru: The Best of PopSugarTV This Week!
This week in PopSugarTV, Bella showed us how to wear metallic eye makeup, one of the biggest runway beauty trends for Fall, while Fab interviewed Alexa Chung about her new Madewell collection and broke down all the fringed looks at Milan Fashion Week. Fit got instructions on Warrior Pose 3 from Jennifer Aniston's yoga teacher, Mandy Ingber, and Yum showed us the right way to cut an onion. Check out all the videos at the links above, and be sure to visit PopSugarTV for even more!