- Fab's flipping for animal print and luxurious leather
- Yum's planning ahead for the holidays with cookbooks and seasonal candy
- Bella's smitten with Fall polish and a cure for split ends
- Très is reading new work from Ellen DeGeneres and Nicholas Sparks
- Lil's loving spooky stories and Halloween treats
- Casa's getting crafty with calligraphy and paper flowers
- Buzz is toasting to The Rum Diary and The Ides of March
- Savvy's making organizational lists and a money saving plan
- Fit's fighting for the cure during breast cancer awareness month
- Geek's going cuckoo over new Kindles and designer iPad cases
Posts for October 3rd 2011
Jennifer Aniston joined Second Lady Jill Biden today in Alexandria, VA, to tour the new Inova Breast Care Center. Jennifer was brought to tears as she and Jill listened to the heart-wrenching but hopeful stories of several women who have lived through breast cancer during their visit to the clinic. The cause is one that Jill and Jennifer have both been involved with for several years. Jennifer just debuted her directorial project, the Lifetime movie Five, which is a series of short films about the disease, and her effort will be honored at the Elle Women in Hollywood celebration in the coming months. Jill, for her part, has spent two decades championing early detection and prevention of the cancer. Jennifer traveled to Virginia today from her home base in NYC, where she and Justin Theroux have been settling into their new life together.
Kristen Stewart is on the cover of Glamour's November issue to promote Breaking Dawn, and while her cover look might echo Bella's girl-next-door style, her sexy, laced-up spread inside the magazine is definitely all Kristen. The actress, who has been on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman in Wales in recent weeks, is readying to move past the role that made her a household name as the franchise comes to a close. Twilight author Stephenie Meyer interviewed Kristen for the magazine this Summer just outside of London, where they chatted about Kristen's leading men, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Kristen even reflected on the best romantic advice she's gotten during their conversation. Here are some highlights:
- On how Taylor and Rob are different: "It’s fun to watch with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob…he likes it, but he has just such a different energy."
- On her advice regarding relationships: "Hmm…good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don’t be an asshole. That’s my advice. Don’t be mean. Don’t take sh*t. Don’t settle."
Lindsay Price was the center of attention at her LA baby shower yesterday where her mother, Dianne, and friends including Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tiffani Thiessen, Rebecca Romijn, Sara Rue, and Jaime Ray Newman celebrated the new mom-to-be. SMG and Lindsay go way back to their early days on the daytime soap All My Children, though Lindsay is taking a break from TV while Sarah can be seen on her new primetime drama, Ringer. Lindsay also worked on the small screen with Tiffani when the pair teamed up with Jason Priestley, Ian Ziering, and Luke Perry on the original 90210. In real life, Lindsay's found her leading man in professional chef Curtis Stone, who didn't join in the baby shower festivities, which were decorated in gender-neutral colors. Curtis says he's "very excited to be a dad" and revealed that Lindsay is doing "really good" with her pregnancy. Lindsay has a few more weeks to go until the birth of her first child, but soon thereafter she and Curtis will likely be scheduling playdates with their famous friends.
Seth Rogen is a married man! The actor and his fiancée, Lauren Miller, tied the knot at Kunde Estate in Sonoma on Saturday in front of a star-studded group of guests. Seth and Lauren's family and friends, including Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann, Paul Rudd, Adam Sandler, Craig Robinson from The Office, and Jonah Hill, all came out to support the couple on their big day. After the ceremony, Seth and Lauren drove off in a vintage white convertible before joining the guests at the reception. Seth and Lauren got engaged in December of 2010 and have been together since 2004. Seth's wedding weekend coincided with the release of his new movie 50/50, which got strong reviews and came in fourth place at the box office. Seth was a producer on the movie; though, Saturday was all about an even bigger project — his new marriage. Congrats to the happy couple!
Gwen Stefani ran errands with Kingston by her side in London today. It's Gwen's 42nd birthday and the No Doubt frontwoman, who was accompanied by her son and a friend, flashed a smile as she made her way back to their flat. Later, an oversized delivery of flowers was dropped off at the house. The lavish bouquet may have been from her husband, Gavin Rossdale, who unfortunately couldn't be with Gwen to mark the special occasion. He's been busy touring with his band, Bush, and the quartet is playing a show in Saint Paul, MN, tonight. Gwen, Kingston, Gavin, and Zuma Rossdale have been spending time at their place in England lately, with plenty of trips back and forth to LA, where Gwen has been working on No Doubt's reunion album. The Stefani-Rossdales recently met up with another American family in England, the Jolie-Pitts. Angelina Jolie and Gwen's kids had a playdate last week, during which the little ones got messy playing with paint.
Kristen Stewart graces next month's covers of Glamour and British GQ. The Twilight saga star is gearing up for a busy November, as she'll be meeting up with her Breaking Dawn Part 1 costars — including boyfriend Robert Pattinson — to promote the movie. But before Rob, Kristen was crushing on another Hollywood star. Find out who in today's PopSugar Rush!
Arrested Development is coming back to TV! At this weekend's New Yorker Festival, show creator Mitchell Hurwitz revealed that the Bluth family will be reuniting on the small screen with a short TV season, followed by a long-rumored movie. Check out the big announcement — and see the cast do the chicken dance on stage!
- Congrats to Jenna Fischer on welcoming a son! — People
- Viola Davis is already campaigning for her best actress Oscar — Lainey Gossip
- Pink to act alongside Gwyneth Paltrow in upcoming project — Huffington Post
- Rihanna might want to watch her use of four letter words — D-Listed
- Hugh Jackman looks like a knockout at his LA premiere — JustJared
- Shakira shakes her assets for adoring fans — Hollywood Tuna
- Mariah Carey is a professional dog walker — Pink Is the New Blog
- Jessica Simpson is a hit with babies — The Superficial
- Kanye West may have a major fashion flop on his hands — The Daily Beast
- Hung's Thomas Jane reveals shocking secrets from his past — TooFab
- Martha Stewart's daughter shares family secrets in a new tell-all book — popbytes
Jessica Simpson had fiancé Eric Johnson by her side for an appearance at Macy's in San Francisco over the weekend. The couple has been facing pregnancy and wedding postponement rumors in recent weeks, but Jess was all about making her fans happy at the meet-and-greet. Check out video from the event in today's PopSugar Rush!