- Are Hollywood's hottest men better with or without facial hair?
- Mario Batali predicts the next ingredient trend for Italian food
- Get the scoop on Kate Middleton and Prince William's day in Denmark
- Four ways to pretend a pulled-together hairstyle
- How to lose baby weight with postpartum exercise
- Jennifer Aniston, Kate Moss, Elizabeth Olsen, and more stars in metallics
- See how the world decorates for Dia de Los Muertos
- Get ready for more X Factor
- Video: Blake Lively and more party in the name of shoes
- What's your definition of ambition?
- Tricks to a successful marathon
- City: Star-studded movies to see for free at AFI Fest 2011
- Adorable animal speakers for your sound system
- A simple and easy makeover for a mid century side table!
Posts for November 2nd 2011
Kristen Stewart touched down at LAX this afternoon wearing a bright yellow baseball jacket, shades, and a bandage wrapped around her right hand. The actress, who has been busy shooting Snow White and the Huntsman outside London for most of the month, was rumored to have sustained a minor injury on the set last month — which could explain the hand wrap she was rocking today. Kristen will be swapping her Snow White leading men Sam Claflin and Chris Hemsworth for her Twilight guys tomorrow morning. She's reuniting with Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner in the heart of Hollywood, as the trio cements their hands and footprints into the sidewalk at the famed Chinese Theatre. We'll be live on the scene for their big moment, so be sure to check out PopSugar tomorrow around 10:30 a.m. PDT to catch Kristen, Rob, and Taylor's hand and footprint ceremony LIVE!
Kate Middleton and Prince William joined forces with Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark this morning for a special outing in Copenhagen. This was apparently the first meeting for Kate with Mary and Frederik, though William has known the Danish family for years. The four royals visited a UNICEF food center that distributes emergency food and medical supplies to East Africa, which is suffering from severe shortages of both edibles and water.
In addition to helping pack boxes, the philanthropic organization shared photos on Twitter of Kate and William learning about sanitation for children inside the facility. William sampled a high-protein peanut paste that is sent to Africa, though Kate passed on the opportunity.
Charities that help children are especially close to the hearts of William and Kate and may affect which philanthropies she decides to officially patron. Both Kate and William dressed up for October's gala benefiting the Child Bereavement Charity, and, on Sept. 29, opened the Royal Marsden Hospital's Oak Center For Children and Young People. Africa is also especially dear to William and Kate, as they got engaged at Mount Kenya, and he spent his gap year there.
This morning's outing was designed to shift attention toward the situation in Africa. In a statement, they said, "We hope this will put the light back on this crisis." The couple are expected to return home to the UK this evening following a reception at UNICEF with some of their donors.
Breaking Dawn, The Muppets, and more hot films hit theaters in the coming weeks, and BuzzSugar editors Becky Kirsch and Shannon Vestal are here to weigh in on them all. What's worth seeing? Which actors are already getting award season buzz? See what they have to say in part two of our special — then watch part one if you haven't already!
Jessica Biel wore a Donna Karan New York dress for the cover of Elle's December 2011 issue and inside spoke about her aspirations and career. One topic that the actress wouldn't touch on, though, was her on-again relationship with Justin Timberlake. Jessica has been busy shooting both Total Recall in Vancouver and New Year's Eve in NYC recently. Nonetheless, she's had plenty of time to hang out with JT in places like LA and Las Vegas, as well as a few hours for a chat with the magazine. Jessica said:
- On her status with Justin Timberlake: "A girl doesn't kiss and tell."
- On a role that got away: "The Notebook. That's one that I wanted so badly. I was in the middle of shooting Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and I auditioned with Ryan Gosling in my trailer — covered in blood. [Director] Nick Cassavetes put me through the wringer in an interesting, excitingly creative way. But there's a million that get away. We're gluttons for punishment. It's just rejection."
- On whether she would consider leaving show business: "Absolutely. I'd love to write. I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry when I was a kid. That was my creative outlet. I've written a short film, and I write poetry."
The Hunger Games cast is in this month's Vanity Fair, and star Jennifer Lawrence is talking about comparisons between the popular books and another huge franchise: Twilight. Find out what she had to say and judge for yourself if the series are similar in today's PopSugar Rush.
Kate Middleton and Prince William toured a UNICEF center in Denmark today, where they packed aid boxes and toured the facility that helps send supplies and food to East Africa. Find out why helping the region is so important to the royal couple in today's PopSugar Rush!
Blake Lively, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and more stars came out last night for a very special cocktail dinner to celebrate Christian Louboutin's book launch. We're taking a look at all the arrivals — and their glamorous shoes — in today's PopSugar Rush!
Anne Hathaway had fiction and reality mixing last night at the Princess Grace Awards Gala, held at NYC's Cipriani on 42nd Street. Her Princess Diaries costar and friend Julie Andrews was on hand to mingle with real-life royals from Monaco, Princess Albert and Princess Charlene. It's been three months since Albert and Charlene wed in a lavish weekend-long ceremony. Last night, a Dior-clad Charlene seemed happy to make the rounds with her husband, and the couple sat in the audience while Anne, in Valentino, addressed the crowd.