- Some like it hot: the men of Marilyn Monroe's movies
- Video: Angelina Jolie talks candidly about "darker times" in a new TV interview
- Spice up your salads with homemade dijon vinaigrette
- See Fall's top 5 coolest hair trends
- Tres chic: extravagant gifts for tots
- Classic watches, just in time for the holidays
- Find your perfect holiday wreath on Etsy
- Ashley Greene falls for Kellan Lutz in A Warrior's Heart
- Celebrate your BFF with thrifty gifts
- Leg work: try a clam series that tones your outer thighs
- PopSugar SF: find out where to consign your treasures
- Cyber Monday safety tips you should know
- Robert and a bruised Kristen sneak out for a London dinner date
- She kneads you and 4 other ways cats show they care
Posts for November 22nd 2011
Kate Middleton packed a grocery cart full of necessities at her local Tesco supermarket in Holyhead, Wales, today. The duchess stocked up on items like lettuce, cereal, milk, and ice cream before heading home in the company of her royal escort. Kate's done her fair share of shopping in recent days and also made a purchase at one of her favorite retailers, Zara, over the weekend. Perhaps Kate was getting an early start on her holiday shopping or maybe she was picking up a thoughtful gift for her equally fashionable sister, Pippa. Pippa split from boyfriend Alex Loudon earlier this month, but she seems to be enjoying the single life and was spotted ice skating with friends in London yesterday.
Kristen Stewart was back in character on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman in the UK this afternoon. She filmed a burial scene with costar Chris Hemsworth and a few other castmembers, including one man playing a dwarf. Kristen returned to work after spending last night with boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Kristen and Rob went to dinner near their London apartment, where Kristen has been staying while busy with production on the fairytale reboot. Rob joined her once he wrapped up promoting Breaking Dawn Part 1, which was number one at the box office this weekend. An Alfred Angelo replica of Kristen's wedding dress in the movie is currently being sold for $799, though the real design from Carolina Herrera will apparently be available sometime next year.
It's holiday travel time! Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson arrived at LAX this afternoon. Jessica carried the orange Hermes Birkin bag that Eric gave her for her birthday earlier this year and wore a furry Elizabeth & James striped coat, which both happen to be picks on PopSugar's Best Gifts For 2011 list. Jessica was a little more dressed down to attend her nephew Bronx's birthday party in Studio City yesterday, though, since she arrived in UGGs and sweats. Jessica and Eric celebrated the little guy's third year with Ashlee and her ex Pete Wentz at the children's play place The Coop. It looks like more family time is in store for Jessica and her fiancé as they catch a flight just a few days ahead of Thanksgiving.
Kristen Stewart told us at the Breaking Dawn premiere that she loved her wedding dress in the film, and now it's available to buy! Check out the replica of the gorgeous gown in today's PopSugar Rush, and tell us, would you wear it?
- Signs Ali and Roberto were headed for trouble
- Katy Perry had some choice words about the pregnancy rumors
- Pippa Middleton makes her annual ice-skating event for charity in London
- Kim Kardashian and her family came out to support Robert Kardashian's dancing
- Are you anxiously awaiting the results of Justin Bieber's paternity test?
- Sandra Bullock has a decadent dinner with friends in LA!
- Jason Segel explains why he's still single
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren turned a charity event into a sweet date night yesterday in Beverly Hills. The couple shared a kiss between Jessica's duties of turning on the Swarovski Elements installation on Rodeo Drive. See their sweet PDA and hear Jessica talk about the holidays with her two daughters in PopSugar Rush.
Ben Affleck was up and at 'em this morning to drop his oldest daughter, Violet, off at school in LA. Jennifer Garner was also busy with a set of errands and kindly dropped off a baked dish to friends. Ben's back at home on the West Coast following a trip to Turkey, where he filmed exterior scenes for CIA thriller Argo.
The Garner-Affleck household is gearing up for a happy Thanksgiving, as Jen's known for her planning and cooking skills. Ben praised his wife last year when he was on the road promoting The Town. According to Ben, Jen's very "capable" at handling all the shopping and cooking that goes along with the holidays while he's great at cheering her on. This year Ben might have to take on additional responsibilities if Jen slows down her routine — just a bit — entering the final weeks of her third pregnancy.