- Mind-bending braids you must see!
- 10 pumpkin treats you don't have to make!!
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson meets some cute kids at her latest launch
- A rumor we hope is true: is Kate Middleton pregnant?
- 10 creative ideas for your family holiday photos!
- Celebrate Emma Stone's style on her 24th birthday
- WSJ. Magazine editor Deborah Needleman on the perfectly imperfect home
- Do you want to see Jennifer Lopez as Carmen Sandiego?
- Video: Whoops! Kelly Rowland says Beyoncé's having a girl
- The basics on starting an emergency fund
- Find out who won the New York City marathon!
- How-tos for new cat owners!
- City: Find out what the head designer from J. Crew had to say in SF!
- Why you should use your mobile phone, not laptop, to find a date!
- How to make your own rope headboard!
Posts for November 6th 2011
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, in a Longchamp sweater, could hardly contain their affection yesterday at a Breaking Dawn Part 1 fan event in LA. The couple were next to each other for a sweet group hug, and they were also seen sharing sideways glances while answering questions from the crowd. Kristen and Robert are getting used to fielding questions about their work in the Twilight series, since the last few days have been chock-full of interviews. We snagged some time with them at Friday's junket, where Kristen said Rob's kind of helped with her British accent for Snow White and the Huntsman! Meanwhile, Robert was surprised his dog has a Twitter account and joked that Bear's not really allowed to use the Internet.
Last night's LACMA Art + Film Gala, which was held to honor Clint Eastwood and artist John Baldessari, brought out many of Hollywood's most famous leading ladies and men. Gucci, who sponsored the bash, dressed Kate Hudson, Evan Rachel Wood, Zoe Saldana, and Kate Becksinale. Reese Witherspoon did her own thing in a one-shouldered Cushnie + Ochs, and Kate Bosworth added some color in yellow Erdem. Clint's J. Edgar stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Armie Hammer threw on suits to raise a toast to the legendary director.
There were plenty of hot celebrity couples who stopped on the gray carpet before heading inside. Kate Hudson was on the arm of fiancé Matt Bellamy, and Kate Bosworth shared a look of love with her man Michael Polish. John Krasinski looked proud to show off his wife Emily Blunt, who nearly stole the show with her sleek hairstyle and sheer black gown. We caught a moment with Rachel Zoe, who wore Lanvin, and her husband Rodger Berman. Speaking of her favorite Leonardo movie of all time, Rachel said hers is still What's Eating Gilbert Grape after all these years. Stay tuned for more from inside the LACMA bash as well as video tomorrow on PopSugar Rush!
- William and Kate moving to bigger Kensington Palace place in 2013 — details on the space!
- Justin Bieber says he's never met the girl who claims he fathered her baby
- Sources say Kim and Kris actually had talked about divorcing
- Penn Badgley has a hot night out in NYC
- How new Bond Girl Naomie Harris is getting fit for the action!
The Original Waldorf Salad Recipe, Get a Holiday Makeup Glow, and Kristen Stewart Style: The Best of PopSugarTV This Week!
This week in PopSugar TV, Yum headed to NYC's famed Waldorf Astoria hotel to get the original Waldorf salad recipe, while Fit showed us an easy tuck crunch on an exercise ball move to tone our abs. Meanwhile, Bella got into the spirit of the season by showing us how to get a holiday makeup glow and Molly Sims's wavy updo just in time for holiday celebrations. Fab gave us ideas on how to wear jewel tones and details on Kristen Stewart's Marios Schwab dress. Check out all the videos at the links above, and don't forget to visit PopSugarTV's page for even more!