- Triple threat: 13 men who swept award season
- Three sites Gilt groupies should check out
- If you're craving Girl Scout cookies, try these instead
- How to get a free iPhone 4 from Verizon
- Hottest trends from the 2011 NYC Toy Fair!
- Tabatha Coffey's top tips for growing out your hair
- Victoria looks pretty pregnant in pink for her date night with David
- 10 things to do with a rotisserie chicken!
- Would you trust men to take birth control?
- Sneak peek: Target's GO International designer dress collective
- Top kitchen trends from HGTV's Kelly Edwards
- Heidi the cross-eyed opossum to predict the Oscars
- Blast from the past: '70s wardrobe inspiration
- Jennifer Lopez's most adorable American Idol moments
Posts for February 15th 2011
In Colombia, Sophia Vergara used to watch Modern Family costar Ed O'Neill on his old show Married With Children. The show was dubbed in Spanish, and his character had a sexy Antonio Banderas-like voice. Sophia was disappointed to learn that Ed did not actually sound like that.
Sophia Vergara, knowing that Lady Gaga would be there, decided she had to go all out with her wardrobe. The two of them have a hilarious back and forth about Valentine's Day.
Love was in the air yesterday as stars celebrated Valentine's Day with sweet date nights, flowers, and festive attire. Camila Alves had her little ones wearing red, while Paris Hilton showed her spirit in a heart-emblazoned top. January Jones played the part of cupid, and Meg Ryan planted a sweet kiss on John Mellencamp. There's plenty of hot PDA to be seen in Hollywood, but the holiday brought out all kinds of love — click through to see all the cute pics!
Ready to play? Then let's get guessing!
Model Irina Shayk nabbed the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and inside there are plenty more bikini-clad ladies! Brooklyn Decker, who was on the front of 2010's edition, is a big movie star now after starring in the box office champ film Just Go With It, but she returned to her roots to pose in a two-piece along with John Legend's lovely lady friend Chrissy Teigen. Estée Lauder face Hilary Rhoda also joined the ranks along with Victoria's Secret's Izabel Goulart, whose fellow Angels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima have also been busy showing skin — take a closer look at who's inside Sports Illustrated and also check out the magazine's site for even more!
David Letterman revealed that Russian model Irina Shayk will be the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model on his show last night, right after ten models featured in the issue counted down his latest Top Ten list: "Top Ten Good Things About Appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition."
Dianna Agron's been busy hopping from the Golden Globes to the Grammys during award season, but she also made time to promote her new movie, I Am Number Four. I chatted with her at the film's press junket in LA last month, before news of her possible engagement to costar Alex Pettyfer came out. She touched on the fun they had while filming and her surprise at Glee's continued success.