- Blast your belly fat workout by Jeanette Jenkins
- Robert and Reese talk about Water For Elephants love scenes
- Meet Twitter's hottest celebrity pup — Giggy the Pom
- Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge hang out for two nights in London!
- Lancôme model Arlenis Sosa shares her picture-taking tips at NYFW
- You must make this parmesan salsa!
- Discover your flirting style — if you have one
- Strike up the stove: how to make cake pops for a bowling party
- This is how you do bombshell: lessons from Ana Beatriz
- Coveted crib: Kelly Hoppen's haute London home
- Tips for writing more professional emails
- Use TweetLouder to find your favorite bands on Twitter
- Healthy recipe: vegan-friendly broccoli and cheese hummus
- Video: Victoria Beckham says she'd be excited to have a girl!
Posts for February 16th 2011
It's time to get guessing!
We have to wait two more months for the release of Water For Elephants, but costars Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon talked to ET and gave us a few tidbits of what it's been like working together. They discuss shooting love scenes, how Reese feels "lucky" to get to kiss Robert, and how they once played mother and son in another film. Watch now!
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom brought Flynn along for a lunch date with friends in LA over the weekend. They were joined by fellow Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and her boyfriend, Jamie Mazur, for the outing, which was Miranda's first since giving birth to Flynn last month. New dad Orlando has been spotted out with the baby, though he's also made time for solo nights on the town and bike rides with his boys. Miranda, meanwhile, has been staying close to home since showing off her son at just a few weeks old.
Sienna Miller made headlines when she parted ways from Jude Law last week, and it didn't take long before she was rumored to be hanging out with Tom Sturridge. It seems as though there is some truth to the story, as she and Tom were photographed hanging out twice last month in London — she wore a fancy shirt and jeans to have a drink at a pub, and then later wore red for another evening out. We were busy looking back at Jude and Sienna's fun relationship, but it seems like she's getting over the split with the help of her new pal. You almost have to hand it to Sienna for never lacking in male company, but Tom is no slouch in that department himself — he had a long-term girlfriend before a brief romance with Carey Mulligan at the end of last year.
Kate Hudson picked Ryder up from class in LA this afternoon. She was back in the casual skirt and top outfit that she wore for a Valentine's Day sweets run with Matthew Bellamy earlier this week, but she got a little more glam to attend the Grammys on Sunday. Kate accentuated her growing baby bump in a Roberto Cavalli dress for the event, where Matthew's band, Muse, picked up an honor. He has a little downtime to spend with his pregnant girlfriend before his group hits the road again next month, though Kate has joined him on tour before.
Alex Pettyfer and I Am Number Four's director, DJ Caruso, sat down with us recently to chat about their action film, which opens on Friday. We also talked to the movie's leading lady and Glee star, Dianna Agron, along with Australian newcomer, Teresa Palmer. Alex told us how he prepped for his hot shirtless scenes, joked about modeling his career after Taylor Lautner, and even shared his Oscars predictions!