- 5 actor pairs who could star in The Bodyguard remake
- Dulce de leche cake is showstopping finish
- 40 vintage Oscars beauty looks
- The Millionaire Matchmaker tells Très how to get married in a year
- Make your own interactive Angry Birds birthday cake!
- FabSugarTV: NYFW Fall 2011 trend report — ponchos!
- Stock up on organic bedding with these sales
- George Clooney and Ryan Gosling start shooting The Ides of March
- Good news for those struggling to pay back IRS debt
- Banish that belly in 3 easy steps
- What do you know about Alaskan Malamutes?
- Best 59 apps to improve your pics, productivity, travels, and life
- Suit up! 6 ways to pull off the power suit
- Video: Scarlett Johansson reveals her Oscars "Dreamboat"!
Posts for February 24th 2011
It's that time again! Let's get guessing!
Oscar night always brings the very best in glamour, style, and beauty, and this year you can, too! This awards season throw an Oscar party of your own; invite the gal pals over and let the beauty bash begin!
That's right, instead of picking up red wine (which can stain teeth), pick up a pack of the new Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips. No matter what your plan is for awards season, you can have a noticeably whiter smile before you can say, "And the winner is . . . ".
Ashley Greene left the gym laughing and chatting with a friend after an intense workout in LA today. The birthday girl celebrated her 24th in Las Vegas last weekend, and now she's back to following the strict fitness schedule Tracy Anderson personally choreographed for her. Ashley's been absent from the red carpets this award season, but at least one Twilight star may be on hand this weekend at the Oscars. According to show producer Bruce Cohen, "if you are a Twilight fan . . . For all of you Twi-Hards out there, we have a little surprise for you in our show on Sunday night . . . if you like those three films, I have three words for you: watch the Oscars." We'll be broadcasting LIVE from the red carpet so follow us on Twitter for breaking news and photos, and don't forget we're also giving away a Samsung TV, so be sure to fill out BuzzSugar's ballot for your chance to win!
It was the end of the line last night for fan favorite Chris Medina. Jennifer Lopez could barely handle delivering the news and after he left the room, she broke down in tears.
James Franco shares a peek at a Grease homage he and Anne Hathaway are working on. They're joining a long list of Sandy and Danny imitators, including Cameron Diaz in The Sweetest Thing, Lea Michele on Glee, and Mila Kunis on That 70s Show! Who wore the iconic look best? Also, Anne's good friend Topher Grace shared his high hopes for the cohosts. We'll be live from the Oscars red carpet this Sunday, so watch the action on PopSugar!
Tyra Banks pulled a bit of a prank on the final fourteen girls on the season premiere of America's Next Top Model. The girls thought they were being sent home, until Tyra (in very dramatic fashion) revealed that they would be sticking around.