- Types of princesses and what we can learn from them
- The Hangover 2 trailer is here — watch it now!
- PopSugar City Chicago: check out these can't-miss modern speakeasies
- Fun ways to cook and decorate with marshmallow peeps
- Beware of purchasing imposter cosmetics online
- Geeky essentials to include in your disaster survival kit
- Tips for grocery shopping with kids
- Trend alert: neutral booties
- 5 inspiring outdoor spaces to fawn over
- Do you live in one of the happiest cities to work?
- Fall into Spring with healthy asparagus recipes
- Steps for a safe (and fun!) sidewalk café stay with dogs
- Fashion comeback: wide leg denim
- Video: 10 books to read before the big-screen movies, part two!
- See photos of Michael Bublé's and Luisana Lopilato's wedding!
Posts for March 2011
It's that time again — let's guess!
March is coming to an end, so it's time for another installment of our monthly wrapup to help you keep track of celebrity makeups, breakups, babies, and more! From the loss of Hollywood legend Elizabeth Taylor and a rare Jolie-Pitt outing to Reese Witherspoon's big wedding news and the birth of Rachel Zoe's baby, there's plenty that had our attention in March. Plus, Gisele was one of many hot stars in bikinis, Robert Pattinson kicked off Water For Elephants promotions and Britney's new album dropped. We don't want to give it all away — check out the month's most exciting stories!
Michael Bublé is officially off the market! He and his Argentine girlfriend, Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre, tied the knot today with a civil service in her hometown of Buenos Aires. They'll reportedly have a bigger celebration with hundreds of family members and friends this weekend outside of the city. Michael and Luisana have planned to wed for over a year, and he even showed his love for her by wearing a male engagement ring! Now it looks like things are official — congrats to the happy couple!
Courteney Cox showed off her tan in a tiny black bikini on the beach in St. Barts this afternoon. Her equally sexy vacation mate, Josh Hopkins, looked pretty hot himself as he took a shirtless dip by Courteney's side. The Cougar Town costars kicked off their Caribbean getaway on Tuesday, and since then they've been staples in the sand with Courteney's daughter, Coco. The duo maintain that they are just friends, but apparently Josh's US congressman dad thinks that they would make a good-looking pair!
Blake Lively stepped out in a white Dolce & Gabbana number at CinemaCon in Las Vegas this afternoon. She's in Sin City to accept the award for breakthrough performer of the year after heading to the West Coast to film an episode of Gossip Girl last week. Blake's closing out the convention with her appearance, though there have been plenty of celebrities in the spotlight during the four-day event. Emma Stone and Bryce Dallas Howard popped up to promote The Help, which is just one of many book adaptations to hit the big screen this year. Amy Adams and Jason Segel were also on hand for their upcoming project, The Muppets, while Cameron Diaz showed off her Summer comedy, Bad Teacher. Cameron also took home the Female Star of the Year Award and shared a sweet moment on stage with pal and presenter Drew Barrymore.