- Geek's got their eye on colorful iPhone cases and the Samsung SH100 digital camera
- Yum's indulging on the McDonald's shamrock shake and fresh crab
- Fab's coveting flare jeans and fringe skirts for Spring
- Bella's bringing you a serious moisturizer and an awesome eye brightener
- Très is picking up new reads about Oprah and Joan Crawford
- Lil's loving pint-size swimsuits and washable footwear
- Casa's watching Emily Henderson's HGTV show, Secrets From a Stylist
- Buzz is prepping for the release of Femme Fatale and Limitless
- Fit's heading outdoors with new hiking boots and a hydration pack
- Savvy's keeping you on track with a feel good to-do list
Posts for March 1st 2011
Matt Damon makes his first-ever appearance on Ellen tomorrow, and we've got a sneak peek at his adorable interview. Matt talks about having more kids, George Clooney's old jokes about "adopting an 18-year-old," and what it's like to get older. The actor, whose new movie The Adjustment Bureau is out this Friday, also told a sweet story about meeting his wife. We missed Damon at the Oscars this year, but hearing him reveal what it was like to spot Luciana across a crowded room is a pretty touching consolation treat.
Happy Oscar Tuesday — let's start guessing!
Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood took a time-out from the set of The Ides of March to stop by The Cincinnati Zoo yesterday. The costars got close with some animal friends, including an Asian elephant, during their visit to the park. Ryan fed a hippo, pet a sloth and a porcupine, and crouched down to cozy up with a supersmall penguin — he also gazed into the eyes of one very lucky okapi! The actor enjoyed a day off from work on the George Clooney-directed project, which has been shooting in Ohio since last week. Ryan, who apparently also took Olivia Wilde on a recent date to a local aquarium, chose to go to the zoo instead of attending the Oscars on Sunday night. His Blue Valentine leading lady, Michelle Williams, was nominated for best actress, though she didn't walk away with the little gold man. She still fit in some PDA with her best friend Busy Philipps, while Ryan shared his own picture-perfect kisses with his new four- and two-legged friends.
We're still basking in the Oscars glow and just can't get enough of all the photos. From the red carpet to the parties to the show, there's so much fun to take in. Now, we want to know who you think is the sexiest man from Hollywood's biggest night. Click below to get playing, and you can even win our $500 monthly giveaway, official rules here. What are you waiting for? Play our Oscar faceoff game and decide who's sexier!
The Oscars festivities may be over for this year, but we're still excited about all the good times that went down on Sunday night! Once the action on the red carpet, the stage, and in the press room was over, the stars headed off to the afterparties to keep the good times rolling. Between the Vanity Fair, Elton John, Fox Searchlight, and Weinstein Company's bashes, celebs had their pick of places to let loose with a drink and friends. We've narrowed down their fun to 15 great photos — click through to see who made the cut!
How does it work? Each time you select the choice with the “higher popularity” score based on readers’ votes, you get points! Game ends when you get one wrong.
Channing Tatum was stopped by a police officer in LA today. He was apparently pulled over for talking on his cell phone and not wearing his seatbelt, and it looks like the actor was issued a ticket for the offense. Channing's been out and about since the release of The Eagle, and though the movie hit theaters last month, Channing is still suffering from the effects of filming action scenes. He's been spotted limping around town recovering from an alleged leg surgery after he sustained injuries on set. Hopefully he'll be fully recovered before tackling another physical role in the remake of 21 Jump Street.
Robert Pattinson is on the April cover of Vanity Fair, and the magazine just released the cover with some teaser quotes from the article. He's starting to promote Water For Elephants, and his director in that movie spoke about Rob's connection with a certain costar, the elephant Tai, while Reese Witherspoon recounted another story about his crazy fans. Robert also spoke about Kristen Stewart, Twilight, his favorite candy, and why he respects Charlie Sheen. Here are highlights:
- On his relationship with Kristen: "It's just very traumatic. When [Twilight] is over, the media will lose interest [in the relationship]. There'll be nothing to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."
- On Kristen: "Kristen is very focused on being an actress. I mean, that's what she is—she's an actress. Whereas I—I just don't really know. She's cool. Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw Into the Wild, and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."
- On Tai the elephant: "She was the best actor I ever worked with in my life. I cried when the elephant was wrapped. I never cried when anyone else was wrapped."
- On being anonymous during his recent road trip: "No one recognized me or anything. And I was like, Ah, this is really cool, sitting there eating chicken wings and stuff. They always find out somehow."
- On his downtime: "I've just kind of stopped doing everything. I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of House of Payne and Two and a Half Men. I love Cops—I think it's my favorite TV show… God," he says, laughing, "I sound like such a loser."
- On Twilight: "There's nothing you can do about it. That's the way it is. But it is weird being part of that, kind of representing something you don't particularly like … God. I just really headbutted it. This thing with everyone knowing you … it's weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don't really know myself that well. I can't really understand it even now. It does have an angle which is attached to something quite primal in girls. I guess people want it to define them, like 'I'm a Twilight fan.'… I think people really just like being part of a crowd. There's something just tremendously exciting about hyping yourself up to that level."
- On Charlie Sheen: "I like crazy people who don't give a f*ck."
- Reese Witherspoon on Rob mania: "I'd never seen anything like that, ever. They were waiting at five o'clock in the morning to see him. Young girls. Where are their mothers? I hear so many horror stories about young actors with attitude showing up late or hung over, and there wasn't any of that. He worked so hard."
- Director Francis Lawrence on Rob and Tai: "I wouldn't be surprised if Rob says the reason he took the movie was because of the elephant. He really fell in love."
Victoria's Secret gathered its Angels Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, and Lily Aldridge in NYC today for the launch of its new Incredible Bra. Adriana had her fellow models on hand after a stint in front of the cameras solo last month, when she shot the company's new catalog — Alessandra Ambrosio wasn't there this afternoon, but she also participated in a shoot for the upcoming publication. Posing and product launches certainly keep Adriana and Chanel busy, while Erin, Lily, and Candice had a chance to offer Fab some advice last month about their tips on being sexy.