- One Spring piece — 7 amazing ways to wear it!
- Tips for saving money while doing chores
- Guess the calorie count of these popular movie snacks?
- 10 signs of seasonal allergies in pets
- Essential accessories for your iPad 2
- Victoria Beckham heads home to her boys and is having a girl!
- Irish onion soup is a St. Patrick's Day must make
- Awesome animal-ipsticks ideas and how to create them
- Banish ugly laminate counters with one easy product
- PopSugar City LA: Pressed Juicery returns, Liquid New Theme debuts, and more
- How well do you know your Courteney Cox characters?
- Try a delicious beet and goat cheese burger!
- Add the National Book Critics Circle Awards winners to your reading list
- Do you know your labor and delivery equipment?
- Mia Wasikowska knows she's lucky to continue her hot costar streak in Jane Eyre
Posts for March 13th 2011
Brad Pitt worked late into the night yesterday on the set of Cogan's Trade in New Orleans. He's been shooting inside a car for the past few days and for his latest scenes the actor stepped out of his black vehicle and lit up another cigarette. The majority of you aren't into Brad's slicked back hair and dyed goatee, but we'll see more of his cleanly shaven face soon in Terrence Malick's Tree of Life and later this Summer in the baseball flick Moneyball.
Jessica Biel stepped out with a smile last night after dining with friends and family for her brother's birthday at the new LA hot spot Cafe Entourage. The actress celebrated her own 29th earlier this month, shortly before announcing her split from boyfriend Justin Timberlake. Justin and Jess parted ways last week after three years of romantic vacations and PDA-filled dates. Both parties maintain the breakup was amicable and sources deny his Friends With Benefits costar Mila Kunis is what came between JT and Jessica.
In his hilarious opening monologue on last night’s Saturday Night Live, host Zach Galifianakis lip synced “Tomorrow” from Annie, decked out in the little orphan’s trademark red dress.
Selma Blair smiled on Thursday while out on a bagel run in LA. The actress, who's expecting her first child with boyfriend, Jason Bleick, also clutched a copy of the book Exploiting My Baby by Teresa Strasser. Selma's working her baby bump into her enviable wardrobe, chic-ly covering her stomach in Lanvin to hit the red carpet at last month's Grammys. She even opted for a two-piece recently for a bikini-filled day at the beach in Malibu.
It's the weekend, which means it's time to check out all the headlines at the newsstand! People takes a closer look at the custody war brewing between Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller, while Star tries to uncover Christina Aguilera's supposed secrets. InTouch has the latest Teen Mom drama, and Us has the scoop on The Bachelor's upcoming proposal. So, tell us — which magazine will you pick up this weekend?
Alanis Morissette and her husband, rapper Mario Treadway, took their infant son Ever on a walk around their LA neighborhood on Thursday. The first photos of the couple's new addition were revealed last month, and the proud parents have been bringing him along on outings ever since. Alanis revealed that she and Mario were expecting last August and the musical duo welcomed their little one during the holidays. Alanis is one of several celebrities to bring a baby into the world recently — see how well you can match stars and their babies' names with LilSugar's quiz!
Kiss Blemishes Goodbye, Kate Moss's Runway Surprise, and Tips From The Biggest Loser: The Best of PopSugarTV This Week
It was another big week on PopSugar TV, as Bella got tips on hiding blemishes from Mariah Carey's makeup guru, Fab caught Kate Moss's rare appearance on the runway for Louis Vuitton and also showed us how to nail the slouchy pants trend. Meanwhile, Fit worked it out with trainers from The Biggest Loser and Yum shared a quick recipe for a homemade black and tan just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Check out all the videos at the links above, and be sure to visit PopSugar TV for even more!