- Need now: 10 perfectly Spring bags
- Can you spot the fake TV pilots?
- Tax tips for the new homeowner
- 10 sweet and savory vegan breakfasts
- Video: Kate Moss smokes on the runway and gets drunk with a bear!
- Start planning your St. Patrick's Day menu!
- Lady Gaga's top 15 manicures
- Emotionally unhealthy things to give up for lent
- PopSugar City: Hollywood's new late-night stop, Cafe Entourage
- 5 active video games to encourage "exergaming" in kids
- Sneak peek: The Real World Las Vegas's Hard Rock penthouse
- Do you have advice for dealing with an aggressive dog?
- Facts about women and Facebook
- Get inspired with an amazing fireplace transformation!
- Britney Spears puts her racy tattoos and bare behind out there in a hot new spread
Posts for March 9th 2011
In this weekend's Red Riding Hood, Amanda Seyfried stars as a more grown-up version of the titular lady in red. We recently chatted with Seyfried about the film, which she joined thanks to Catherine Hardwicke's directorial prowess on Twilight as well as Leonardo DiCaprio's involvement as producer. Find out what Seyfried had to say about her costars Max Irons and Shiloh Fernandez, including which actor she had better chemistry with. Then stay tuned for more interviews with Hardwicke and Seyfried's male costars!
Are you ready to get guessing? Let's play!
In celebration of our 40th anniversary, Starbucks is reclaiming what we do best: elevating the coffeehouse experience.
The perfect way to complement a warm cup of our delicious coffee is with new Starbucks Petites — delicious sweets perfectly sized for a well-deserved afternoon treat. There are eight different Petites in all, including Cake Pops, Whoopie Pies, Mini Cupcakes, and Sweet Squares. And because each of our Petites is under 200 calories, you can still feel good about treating yourself.
Petites are made with simple, great tasting recipes that use high-quality ingredients. They're free of artificial flavors, artificial dyes, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, and artificial sweeteners.
Come to Starbucks March 10-12 from 2-5 p.m. and get one of our Petites for free when you buy any drink.
Learn more at Starbucks.com/TributeDays.
Britney Spears's face is front and center on the cover of Out Magazine, but inside the issue it's all about her hot body. She wore a revealing leotard that showed off two inner thigh tattoos and her bare behind in the spread, which was photographed by Ruven Afanador. The photo shoot is just the latest in a string of sexy poses for Britney, as she gears up for the release of her new album, Femme Fatale, this month. She was also game for a fun Q & A session where she touched on sex, family, and fame. Here's more:
- On regretting making any of her songs: "No. All of my songs are f*cking amazing."
- On the best advice she's received: "My mom said when you have a bad day, eat ice cream. That’s the best advice. "
- On the perks of fame: "Being able to reach people and hopefully make them happy."
- On plastic surgery: "When it’s time to pull and tuck, I’m sure I will consider it."
Sarah Jessica Parker and Christina Hendricks changed into matching Uggs between takes on the set of I Don't Know How She Does It in Boston earlier today. SJP has had lots of famous costars on set while shooting the film in addition to Vivienne Westwood spokesmodel Christina, like Jessica Szohr and Kelsey Grammer. SJP's doing double duty between her home life and work, spending time with her three kids and bouncing between two big-screen projects — she's one of the many actors with a role in Gary Marshall's New Year's Eve along with Halle Berry, Zac Efron, and Katherine Heigl. The follow-up to Valentine's Day may not be the only franchise SJP's involved with, as there is talk of a third installment of Sex and the City.
Fans of the show Arrested Development have been aching for any information about the rumored movie in the works. Jason Bateman says he met with show creator Mitchell Hurwitz about the script and that it’s everything you would want it to be and more.
Channing Tatum joined his costars at the London premiere of The Eagle this evening, stopping to sign autographs for fans as he made his way into the theater. The battle epic opened in the States last month, but Channing and the film's other main man, Jamie Bell, just kicked off their UK press tour this week. Channing played an officer in the Roman army in the physically demanding period piece, and took advantage of the brief break between promotional duties to get surgery on his leg and recover close to home. The actor is overseas for now, but fans here can get a good look at him in the shirtless spread he posed for in the latest issue of GQ.
Katie Holmes left her apartment in windy NYC today in a camel coat. The actress was solo this afternoon, but brought Suri Cruise as her date last night to see a Broadway show. The mother-daughter duo returned to the Big Apple after spending some time with Tom Cruise in Vancouver, where he was working on Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Tom's girls paid him a visit on the set, and he took advantage of a break from work to join them for a fun day out at the city's science museum.