- Must-have Summer bags: Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, and more!
- Geeky Mother's Day gifts for $50 or less
- Learn the secret to storing your perfectly ripe strawberries
- Tips for easily creating more edge within your hairstyle
- British mag photoshops Kate Middleton?
- I'm a Huge Fan: stripping lessons and badminton before meeting Kate Hudson!
- Preview the San Francisco Decorator showcase!
- 10 contestants who should appear on Project Runway All Stars
- Sunny days: great toys to take kids outside
- Budget bride: exercise tips to keep you and your wallet in shape
- Fire up the grill with hot dogs that vegans can enjoy
- Pan the hiking Bengal is back!
- Throw your own Spring soiree
- Kristen Stewart lands her prince and takes Robert Pattinson's dog Bear out in NYC
- PopSugar City Chicago: How to celebrate the Kentucky Derby — mint juleps and all
Posts for May 4th 2011
Kristen Stewart stepped out of the Bowery Hotel in NYC this afternoon. She was carrying a few bags and holding a leash on Robert Pattinson's rescue dog, Bear. Rob adopted the pup earlier this year and it looks like Kristen is taking care of the new pet while her boyfriend is overseas promoting Water For Elephants. Kristen was there to support her man for the big Manhattan premiere of the movie, though she hasn't joined him on any of the international stops. She was busy herself with Monday night's star-studded Met Gala, where she wore a Proenza Schouler gown and was among the sexiest ladies of the night. When the couple are reunited, they'll have plenty to celebrate including the success of Rob's drama and their recent MTV Movie Award nominations. Next up for Kristen will be a starring role in Snow White And The Huntsman, and she's apparently now set to star alongside another English actor, Sam Claflin, who will play her prince.
Happy hump day! Time to play.
Johnny Depp dropped by Oprah to pay her a visit and toast to her final season, and while there he debuted a sexy short haircut! Johnny apparently brought along an exciting Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides surprise, which we'll see when the episode airs tomorrow. Johnny swooped into Chicago to stop by and chat with Oprah while his Pirates costars took care of press junket duties. The whole group will be together this weekend for the world premiere at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA, before heading off to the Cannes Festival and the rest of their worldwide promotional tour!
Shia LaBeouf followed up a lunch date at Sweet Butter Cafe in LA yesterday by planting a kiss on his girl. He and his lady friend, who was spotted hanging out with the actor as far back as February, seem to be going strong as Shia enjoys a brief break from big-screen work. He'll be back in action with a big Summer release — check out the new trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which is out on July 1, shortly after Shia's big 25th birthday in mid-June. Promotion for that movie will see Shia back with Megan Fox's replacement, Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who was just ranked as the hottest woman alive by Maxim! He recently wrapped up shooting The Wettest County in the World along with costars Tom Hardy and Mia Wasikowska. Shia's also due to be back on set in the coming months in Horns, an adaptation of a book written by Stephen King's son Joe Hill.
Diane Kruger did some solo shopping in NYC yesterday afternoon before reuniting with her boyfriend, Joshua Jackson, for lunch. He greeted her with a big hug and a kiss before they sat down, and Diane showed off a few of her new purchases. The duo tackled the big city meal following an exciting Monday evening out on the town together. They were among the sexy duos on the red carpet at the Costume Institute Gala, and Diane's high-slitted Jason Wu gown even ranked among your picks for best dressed at the bash. Diane and Joshua kept the good times rolling by mingling at the unofficial Met Ball afterparty at the Standard Hotel. Joshua and Diane regularly rank among the hottest couples at the annual museum event, but they look equally happy together dressed down for a casual lunch.
Get ready to bust a move! Beyoncé Knowles surprised kids at a Harlem school yesterday when she dropped in on their dance exercise as part of her Let's Move! campaign with First Lady Michelle Obama. Beyoncé worked the gym floor like she was performing at one of her concerts, but over in DC, Michelle was also showing off her dance skills for students. Watch as the first lady does the Dougie and the Running Man.
Cameron Diaz's bright blue eyes and toned body are front and center in Elle UK's June issue. The actress is kicking off press for Bad Teacher, which comes out this Summer, and she's already landed on the cover of Maxim to promote the project. Cameron got candid about relationships and marriage for the men's magazine and, in this spread, opened up about those issues and more. She touched on working with her ex Justin Timberlake, her strict diet, and her positive attitude on life. Here's what Cameron Diaz had to say in Elle UK:
- On her attitude toward life: "Life is long. Why would you ever live in the past when you can live in the present, and allow the future to be bright and happy and exciting?"
- On her breakup with Justin Timberlake: "There's no reason. I think people's mentality is, 'It didn't work out!' But like, what didn't work out? What's supposed to happen? I think a lot of people are married to people that they're not romantic with any more. I just didn't ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on."
- On working with Justin on Bad Teacher: "But now . . . Let's make a movie. Let's go have some fun. We're good at being funny together. We know how to do that. That's easy."
- On her diet: "I have never, ever watched what I eat in my life, but I do now. I'm off the fried foods. I'm very thoughtful about what I eat. If you're gonna do heavy lifting, and you want to stay small, you have to watch what you eat. You have to give your body the right nutrients and really think about what's best for it."
Ryan Phillippe parked his sports car and fed the meter before heading into a hair salon in LA yesterday. The actor held on to a bottle of Gatorade in an attempt to stay hydrated while temperatures soared on the West Coast. He kept a low profile in a baseball hat and sunglasses but showed off his tattoos and impressive arm muscles in a tight white tee. Ryan kept to tailored suits and stylish sweaters while promoting his latest films, The Bang Bang Club and The Lincoln Lawyer, but hopefully we'll see more of his sexy six-pack in the coming months. He's one of the many hot pops in the running for your Favorite Celebrity Dad in this year's PopSugar 100 — be sure to fill out your top 10 lists, share them on Facebook, and enter to win one of four luxury prizes!
Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning were together last night to touch down at LAX. They're home again in California following a very atypical Monday night spent out in NYC — the girls dressed up to hit the red carpet at the Costume Institute Gala. Dakota was young and having fun in a Valentino gown covered with flowers, while Elle kept things simple in a black and cream number from the same designer. The Fanning girls seem to have a taste for fashion, and they support their favorite designers from coast to coast. In addition to this week's big Met Ball, they also supported Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's TEXTILE Elizbabeth & James line at a recent party in NYC. Dakota may soon have to forgo the LA-based bashes, though, depending on where she decides to go to college in the Fall.