- Before heading to the theater brush up on your X-Men characters
- Yummy! Make your own ricotta cheese
- Oh look, it's Bella Swan's wedding hair!
- Colossal engagement rings: too much or to each her own?
- Adorable onesies dedicated to dear old dad
- Summer accessories guide: the best beach towels and totes
- 5 beautiful built-in bookcases to inspire your inner lit geek
- Tips to save money on bridal showers
- Try tummy-toning yoga poses for developing a strong core
- 5 ways cats show they care
- Use PadMapper for easy apartment hunting
- Learn how to create your own cool colorblock manicure
- Video: Orlando Bloom cuddles with Flynn while Miranda works abroad
- Celebrate Bar Refaeli's 26th birthday with a look at her best bikini moments!
Posts for June 2nd 2011
Pink and Carey Hart welcomed a baby girl in LA today and announced their happy news via her Twitter. The singer wrote, "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She's gorgeous, just like her daddy." There were rumors that she had given birth earlier this week when Pink tweeted a cryptic message about starting "something new," and now they have something wonderful and new to celebrate. Congrats to Pink and Carey!
It's almost Friday! Let's play.
January Jones had her yoga mat in hand as she headed into a fitness class in LA today. She's back on the West Coast following a trip to NYC to promote X-Men: First Class. The pregnant actress chatted about preparing her house for the arrival of her first child now that she told us she's in a "nesting phase" and also touched on how much she enjoyed her break between projects during the press junket. January returned to sunny California just in time to celebrate Memorial Day weekend near the beach with other celebrities at Joel Silver's Malibu bash. She wasn't the only one expecting at the event, since Guy Ritchie's girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, was also sporting a bump during the festivities. January might have more celebrating to do if her prequel finds success at the box office this weekend after being named one of this Summer's most anticipated action films.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez continued their North American love fest today, popping up outside his grandparent's home in Stratford before stepping out to grab a bite to eat. Justin introduced Selena to his friends and family earlier this week and later met up with his younger siblings for a fun-filled day at the park. The lovebirds have been virtually inseparable since Justin and Selena's surprising kiss at last month's Billboard Music Awards and enjoying a romantic week-long vacation to Hawaii. Their stay in Canada comes two weeks before the country's Much Music Awards, where both Selena and Justin are nominated in multiple categories. The pair have kept their PDA to a minimum while hanging with his family, but if either one takes home another win, we could see more passionate kisses from Justin and Selena.
Orlando Bloom fits in some adorable father-son time in LA while wife Miranda Kerr attends work in Korea. Check out the cute clip now!
The competition for the 2011 PopSugar 100 is almost over, but there's still time to get your favorite celebrities on the list! One of our favorite top 10 lists to watch is the favorite rising star, which will bring some fresh faces to our fifth annual PopSugar 100. At the moment Emma Stone is leading the pack, though we're surprised to see that the stars of one of the most anticipated new movies, The Hunger Games, haven't even cracked the top 10. Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson both broke onto the scene in a big way this year with their award-winning films Winter's Bone and The Kids Are All Right, respectively. Now they're teaming up to take on the beloved trilogy, which is filming now, and we've gotten glimpses of them in character as Katniss and Peeta. So do you think these two sexy The Hunger Games stars deserve spots on the hottest rising stars list? Make your picks and share with your friends for chances to win our amazing prizes!
In partnership with Portero.com, we're offering up four luxurious items! Winners are eligible to win one of the following: a Chanel bag, an Hermès Kelly bag, an Hermès CdC cuff bracelet, and a vintage Rolex watch! The more lists you complete and share, the more times you are entered — check out the official rules here.
- Details on Bradley Cooper and Olivia Wilde dating — Us Weekly
- Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz still have chemistry, even if it is awkward — Huffington Post
- X-Men: First Class is sure to be a hit — Rotten Tomatoes
- Jennifer Aniston goes topless in her latest Smartwater ad — TooFab
- Why did Taylor Lautner's publicist resign? — Lainey Gossip
- Jennifer Lopez's ex is still causing her trouble — D-Listed
- Teresa Palmer must have a lot of fans — JustJared
- Gwyneth Paltrow has some serious requirements for her children's tutor — PopEater
- Nicole Scherzinger almost loses her top — Hollywood Tuna
- Details on Britney Spears's Femme Fatale tour — Pink Is the New Blog
- Lindsay Lohan's ankle monitor was triggered — The Superficial
- Paris Hilton is still upset about her sex tape seven years later — popbytes
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy stepped out to watch Ryder's soccer practice in Brentwood yesterday. Ryder hit the field with his buddies and showed off his athletic prowess, though Kate did recently reveal she thinks that Ryder may have acting in his future. The actress is sticking near their California home in the final stretch of her pregnancy after making one final trip back to Matthew's native London ahead of their new addition. Luckily, Matthew's band Muse doesn't have any concert dates scheduled until July, so he'll be able to spend time with the baby once it arrives before hitting the road again. Kate has been glowing and gushing about her family while expecting baby number two, which is one of the reason's she's holding strong in your top 10 celebrity moms global standings in the PopSugar 100. She currently has the last spot in the list, but there's still time for her to climb in the rankings! Vote in the 2011 PopSugar 100 for a chance to win a Chanel bag, an Hermès Kelly or bracelet, or a Rolex!