- Global celebrations coincide with the passage of New York's equality victory
- Cocktail trends to both embrace and avoid
- Check out Jennifer Aniston's Norman tattoo!
- Ways to keep your makeup sweat-proof this Summer
- 15 celebrities who've given birth at home
- Chic and patriotic dresses for July 4
- Six unusual dinner party decorating ideas
- The full rundown on the Superman Man of Steel cast list!
- Video: New details on William and Kate's North American trip
- How to save more money after you've booked your travel
- Try to cure your headache with these yoga poses
- How cute are these kissing seals?
- City: The inside scoop on reality hot spot The Painted Nail in LA!
- See some awesome ways people are modifying their iPads
- Beat the heat with these Summer workwear essentials!
Posts for June 26th 2011
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr hugged yesterday as they handed off their son Flynn outside their trainer's house. One spouse went in to work out while the other kept an eye on baby Flynn. Orlando and Miranda have been hanging out on the West Coast for a while, and last weekend celebrated Orlando's very first Father's Day. There was one jaunt to the East Coast for Miranda recently, though, when she stopped in NYC for the CFDA Awards on June 7. More big dates are coming up in Orlando and Miranda's future: Flynn will be 6 months old on July 6, and their one-year wedding anniversary is just a few weeks later!
Avril Lavigne and her ex-husband Deryck Whibley reunited yesterday afternoon while hanging out on a yacht docked off the coat of St. Tropez. There were plenty more Avril Lavigne bikini sightings as well, since she wore the two-piece and a tiny wrap to say hi to her ex and some of his guy friends. Avril has been in the South of France for the past week enjoying her vacation by swimming in the Mediterranean and eating at local hot spots like Club 55. Despite the adults-only fun, she also showed her youthful side by playing in the water with a Hello Kitty body board. Avril and Deryck split in late 2009 before finalizing their divorce in November 2010. She's still going strong with Brody Jenner, but it seems Avril and Deryck are on good terms as well.
True Blood's Anna Paquin is usually flanked by her sexy costars, but inside the July issue of V Magazine, on stands July 7, she stands alone and shines in a series of sultry poses. The fourth season of the cable series premieres tonight, and the entire cast has been talking up the steamy love triangle between Bill, Sookie, and Eric, which looks like it will be even more complicated than ever. Alexander Skarsgård, Stephen Moyer, Joe Manganiello, and Anna graced three different covers of Entertainment Weekly, out now, and Joe even stripped down for a shirtless GQ spread. For her part, Anna talked to V about awkward love scenes, her theater background, and what she thinks when fans throw themselves at her husband and costar, Stephen. Here's more:
- Anna on theater: "On stage you don't have anything to hide behind. I have never felt so naked."
- Anna on Sookie: "Sookie is always in distress; it wouldn't be True Blood if someone wasn't trying to kill her."
- Anna on sleeping with her husband on set: "Maybe it should be weird, simulating sex with your husband in front of people. But it's really not. When it's a love scene with someone you actually love, it's no 'can I touch him here, can I touch him there?' You know what your boundaries are, or aren't, I suppose."
- Anna on Stephen's fans: "There is probably something wrong with me, but I find it amusing to watch these men and women fawn all over him. It's not like anyone is really trying to do anything inappropriate. They just want him to hug them . . . or bite them."
Cars 2 duo Owen Wilson and Eddie Izzard teamed up at the LA junket to chat with us about their 3D animated film, which scored the top spot at the box office this weekend. Owen shared his excitement about reuniting with director John Lasseter, and Eddie, who is new to the franchise, talked about playing an SUV and revealed his thoughts on England's monarchy. Check out the interview and catch Cars 2 in theaters now!
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz got married last week! The couple, who started dating last year after working together on the film Dream House, tied the knot last Wednesday in New York. Only four other people were at the ceremony, including Daniel's 18-year-old daughter Ella and Rachel's 5-year-old son Henry.
The nuptials mark the start of an exciting few months for the couple. Daniel has Cowboys and Aliens on the way to theaters, as well as the much-anticipated first movie in the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series. He's also set to start shooting the next James Bond. Rachel, meanwhile, just accepted a role in Oz: The Great and Powerful. Congrats to the newlyweds!