- Top picks from the Missoni for Target collection!
- How to best enjoy eggplant at the end of the Summer
- Brad and Angelina take their kids to see The Smurfs
- Would you wear Donald Trump nail polish?
- President Obama shares a sweet moment with Sasha
- The maternity clothes that capture Fall's hottest trends
- Prep for Fashion Week with a look at Alexander Wang's runway retrospective
- Seven movie stars you must see on TV this Fall
- Video: Birthday girl Beyoncé's sexiest video moments
- Financial habits for 20-somethings entering the workplace
- Ab exercises to try instead of crunches!
- Toys your pet can use as a water bottle
- City: Find out where Rachel Bilson gets her fresh juice in LA!
- The online tools that will help you plan a unique vacation
Posts for September 5th 2011
Mark Ronson married Josephine de la Baume Saturday in Aix-en-Provence, France. He was decked out in a red and white seersucker suit for the ceremony while Josephine's dress was made by pal Zac Posen. Many of Mark's famous relatives came out, including his sisters Samantha, Charlotte, and Annabelle. There were other well-known guests at the event like models Irina Lazareanu, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, and her boyfriend, Sean Lennon. Kate Moss and Lily Allen apparently turned out, too. Mark and Josephine have been engaged since February — congrats to the happy couple!
Pippa Middleton grabbed lunch in London today with a guy friend. With no Labor Day over in the UK, it was back to work for Pippa this morning. She did, though, have a long weekend for Britain's Summer bank holiday last Monday, Aug. 29. Pippa's hanging out in London with her pals while her sister, Kate, continues to set records. Kate's wedding dress, which is on display at Buckingham Palace, became the hit of its Summer exhibition. Five-hundred thousand people are projected to check out Kate's Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown before the exhibit closes on Oct. 3. Pippa's own McQueen dress from the April 29th ceremony caused a stir recently, too. Bedfordshire's Queen's Head pub had to take down a poster of Pippa's bottom after patrons said it was "disrespectful."
Gwyneth Paltrow waved bye to fans yesterday when she left her Venice hotel and hopped into a water taxi. After a stunning few days at the city's film festival in an array of Prada dresses, she was dressed down in a simple top, shorts, and sandals. She had been out earlier, though, in a pink outfit for lunch. Gwyneth and her Contagion costar Matt Damon rose early Saturday for a photo call and then hit the red carpet for a premiere that night. Her husband, Chris Martin, wasn't on hand for the movie fun, but Matt made the rounds with his wife, Luciana, before they, too, left town last night.
There's nothing like warm weather and romantic getaways to make some of our favorite celebrities feel the love. This Summer lots of stars have shown some sweet PDA with their significant others. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth enjoyed their honeymoon while Brooke Burke and Sofia Coppola were among the celebrities who tied the knot. New parents Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy kissed over a romantic lunch, Kate Middleton and Prince William went on a hand-in-hand stroll, and Emma Watson, Ashlee Simpson, and Michelle Williams snuggled up with cute, new guys. Check out all of their sweet and sexy moments, and even more, in our slideshow!