Posts for October 11th 2012
Gwyneth Paltrow had a huge smile on her face as she arrived at Elio's restaurant in NYC to celebrate her 40th birthday last Friday. She was joined by a group of famous pals, including Christy Turlington, Chelsea Handler, Kristen Wiig, Jessica Seinfeld, and Ethan Hawke for the dinner. Gwyneth arrived with Cameron Diaz, and Beyoncé Knowles also made an appearance. Beyoncé continued to honor her friend Saturday when she shared a birthday message to Gwyneth during her surprise performance at Jay-Z's final Barclays Center concert. Gwyneth had family in attendance at the meal as well with her mom, Blythe Danner, and godfather, Steven Spielberg, stepping out.
It was the latest birthday fun for Gwyneth, who also marked her big day with dinner at the River Cafe in London last Thursday. Stella McCartney, Hugh Grant, Jamie Oliver, and photographer Mario Testino were among the stars who gathered to fete the actress following Gwyneth and her family's trip to Italy at the end of September.
Jennifer Aniston was named the new spokesperson for Living Proof hair care products today. She's also investing in the brand, giving her the title of co-owner, and has additional responsibilities that include creating new products as well as marketing. Jennifer's hair isn't the only thing grabbing attention, though, since her new engagement ring is on display in the promotional images from the company. Jennifer got engaged to Justin Theroux in August, and she finally revealed the rock during a trip to Santa Fe over the weekend. The bauble is causing a stir for its size, though no details about the diamond have been released.
Some of our favorite celebs were anything but camera-shy on social media this week. Ahead of his Breaking Dawn — Part 2 press duties, Robert Pattinson relaxed with friends and got playful with power tools. Bar Refaeli celebrated Shabbat by sharing a fun photo with her followers, while Tom Brady spoke at a press conference for his team, the New England Patriots. Jessica Simpson posted a heartwarming snap of her fiancé Eric Johnson taking a swim in the pool with their little one, Maxwell Drew.
Click through now to see the rest of this week's cutest celebrity candids, and don't forget to follow PopSugar on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Britney Spears looked ravishing in a sparkly Halston dress at last night's City of Hope Gala in Los Angeles — and it's only the latest fashion win in a string of stunning looks for the pop star. The X Factor judge's recent wardrobe choices signal a more polished, mature direction for Ms. Spears's style. But don't worry, the singer still knows how to have fun with cut and color on the red carpet! Check out our roundup of Britney's best looks yet in today's PopSugar Rush.
Blake Lively carried her dog Penny, with Ryan Reynolds's pup Baxter following closely behind, on the NYC set of Gossip Girl today. Blake also flashed her diamond engagement ring as she chatted on the phone. She's back to work after a glamorous night out celebrating Chanel on Tuesday. Blake wore a silver gown and posed solo on Chanel's red carpet while her new husband, Ryan, snuck inside and avoided the cameras. The duo were snapped together at pal Amber Tamblyn's wedding in upstate New York over the weekend, though, just one month after their own nuptials. Blake and Ryan haven't commented on their new relationship status, but we'll get more details about their big day when it's featured in the December issue of Martha Stewart Weddings.
Beauty and the Beast is already a beloved story, but this season, The CW is offering up a new, modernized spin on the classic. We recently sat down with the show's stars, Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan, to talk about the "gritty" take on the fairy tale and how their characters' secretive romance might play out. Check out our interview for a preview of the drama, and catch Beauty and the Beast when it premieres tonight on The CW at 9/8 Central.
- Demi Moore is "not psyched" about Ashton dating Mila — Us Weekly
- Details on the massive engagement ring Guy Ritchie proposed with — People
- What Shailene Woodley joining Spider-Man means for Emma Stone — Lainey Gossip
- Kanye's latest song is about marriage — HuffPost Entertainment
- Bobbi Kristina confirms she is engaged to her adoptive brother — D-Listed
- Check out Anna Kendrick's surprisingly funny Twitter account — BuzzFeed
- A closer look at Scarlett Johansson in Hitchcock — Hollywood Tuna
- Jennifer Aniston's best hairstyles — ET Online
- Kris Jenner wants to manage Honey Boo Boo? — The Superficial
- All the Hollywood stars who are out in honor of National Coming Out Day — TooFab
- Five facts about Nashville's duet — The Daily Beast
- Jessica Biel is what Justin Timberlake "needs," says his former bandmate — Zap2it
- Rihanna goes topless on the cover of her seventh album — Pink Is the New Blog
- Is Taylor Swift cheating on her Kennedy with a Schwarzenegger? — YourTango
- Tom Hanks to make his Broadway debut in Lucky Girl — JustJared
- Miley wraps a day of recording in style — I'm Not Obsessed