- A 10-minute workout you can do without equipment anywhere
- New gear for your iPad mini
- Exciting meals made with everyday ingredients
- Experts explain why women burn themselves out
- Birthday treats for your special pooch
- Learn to layer sweaters like Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- See all the celebrities in their Halloween costumes
- See which stars are wearing the wine-colored lipstick trend
- How to incorporate baseball into your big day
- Maternity-wear must haves to survive this Winter
- Tour a luxury rental in Provence
- The ultimate Fall bridal guide for fashion, shoes, and more
- A review of Cloud Atlas
- Video: Alicia Keys shares her "you know you're a mom when" moment
- See Pantone's 2013 color of the year
Posts for October 28th 2012
Jennifer Aniston wore a low-cut dress to attend LACMA's Art and Film Gala in LA last night. She was joined by fiancé Justin Theroux, and inside the bash, the couple met up with pals Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman. The foursome posed for photos together and even hovered over Will's phone looking at pictures. It was Drew's first red carpet since giving birth to her daughter Olive last month, and she covered her postbaby body in a gown by Lanvin. Jennifer was back in front of the cameras after attending the star-studded CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund runway show with Isla Fisher, Tobey Maguire, and January Jones on Thursday.
Julia Roberts turns 45 today, and to celebrate, we're taking a look back at some of her happiest moments. The actress, activist, wife, and mother of three has always been known for her megawatt smile and infectious laugh. Over the years, she's shared sweet and smiley moments with husband Danny Moder and children Henry, Phinneas, and Hazel, as well as her many A-list costars. In honor of Julia's special day, click through to see all of her happiest moments!
This week on PopSugarTV, Yum gave us a recipe for pumpkin cake pops perfect for Halloween, while Bella broke down quick fixes for a chipped or smudged manicure. Fab showed us how to wear one sweater four ways, and Fit met up with Stacy Keibler, who shared her tips for staying in shape, especially around the holidays.
Click through to see all these videos and check out PopSugarTV for even more!