- Take a first look at Wreck-It Ralph, Flight, and The Man With Iron Fists
- 12 cute toggle coats to cozy up in this season
- Video: Find out which stars are winners in our Hollywood Halloween costume contest
- What to keep at home to prepare for natural disasters
- Celebrity couples get cute with their costumes
- Bottled seasonal flavor that's not a beer
- Why strong brows are a strong beauty statement
- Ways for busy moms to speed up their morning routines
- CelebStyle: Lea Michele goes glam in a one-shoulder Michael Kors dress
- Gallery walls inspired by Instagram images
- October's 50 best candid celebrity photos
- Lauren Conrad supports Adopt a Shelter Dog Month with her new puppy
- See how the Windows Phone 8x stacks up
- Learn how to make parmesan crips with zucchini perfect for parties
Posts for October 29th 2012
Gwyneth Paltrow broke from school runs and toy shopping for a press tour in Madrid, Spain, today. She stopped by the set of Spanish talk show El Hormiguero and showcased her talents for singing, playing the guitar, and cooking. In addition to her big TV appearance, Gwyneth hit the red carpet to launch Hugo Boss's latest fragrance, Boss Nuit Pour Femme. She wore a sexy black leather dress for the event and spoke to reporters in Spanish. Gwyneth was enlisted as the face of the fragrance earlier this year and filmed a video for the brand back in July. Gwyneth will be heading back overseas later this year to film 33 Days alongside Antonio Banderas. The movie follows Pablo Picasso's process as he worked on the painting "Guernica."
Kristen Stewart hopped out of her car and headed into the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills this afternoon. She showed skin in a cropped shirt and wore a backward baseball hat for the outing. Kristen is back in LA after traveling to Japan last week, when she kicked off press for Breaking Dawn Part 2. While she was in Tokyo, Robert Pattinson took care of promotions in Australia and Taylor Lautner popped up in Brazil. The Twilight fun is still going on with Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz making multiple appearances in the UK over the last few days. The whole cast will reconvene on Nov. 12 to premiere the final installment in LA. Rob and Kristen have already met up, though, and spent time together at a recent Prince concert in Hollywood.
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art brought out a host of stars for its annual Art and Film Gala on Saturday night. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux mingled with friends Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz at the event — it was actually Drew's first post-baby night out! Salma Hayek and Kerry Washington also made appearances.
Robert Pattinson suited up for the night out after returning to the West Coast from his Australian Breaking Dawn Part 2 press tour. He posed with Cameron, who made her latest red carpet run following her appearance at the opening of Rag & Bone's new LA store on Friday. Amy Adams met up with Tom Hanks, while Minka Kelly and her boyfriend Chris Evans posed separately on their way into the bash, which honored Ed Ruscha and Stanley Kubrick. Florence Welch performed, and Evan Rachel Wood also took the microphone during the star-studded evening.
Which celebrities ruled Halloween party weekend? In today's PopSugar Rush, find out why we've named Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts, and Lucy Hale to our best nostalgia category and which three couples tied for the most exciting coordinated outfits — plus we've even got Jessica Alba's incredible family costume!
- Katie and Suri grab dinner in NYC before Hurricane Sandy hits — People
- Ryan Reynolds shares his shopping habits — Lainey Gossip
- The impact Hurricane Sandy is having on entertainment — HuffPost Entertainment
- Zoe Saldana dresses up for her latest role — D-Listed
- Anderson Cooper's talk show canceled after two seasons — JustJared
- Drake gives a speech after receiving his high school diploma — BuzzFeed
- Maria Menounos and Giada De Laurentiis make a matching red-carpet pair — Hollywood Tuna
- See who celebrated Halloween at the Playboy Mansion — Pink Is the New Blog
- Read what stars are saying about Hurricane Sandy — ET Online
- Did Emma or Julia Roberts make a better Pretty Woman? — Your Tango
- Seal took it easy with his costume this Halloween — The Superficial
- The best celebrity self portraits on Twitter — The Daily Beast
- Watch Will Smith rap at Gabrielle Union's birthday party — Zap2it
- Christina Aguilera gets back to her Mickey Mouse roots — TooFab
- Kim Kardashian loves to show off her body on Twitter — cityrag
Harper Beckham was in the stands at LA's Home Depot Center last night to cheer on her dad, David. David Beckham took the field with the LA Galaxy in a home match against the Seattle Sounders, and helped lead his team to a 1-0 win. Harper had company up in a private box with her mom, Victoria. The girls hung out with Harper's brothers, Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz, as well as family friends Gordon and Tana Ramsay. Gordon and Tana brought their own children, and also chatted with Russell Brand. It was Posh's latest social event of the weekend. She kicked things off Thursday at a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund party at LA's Chateau Marmont, where she spent a stylish few hours mingling with Jennifer Aniston, Isla Fisher, and Gwen Stefani.