- Sweet Halloween treats for your little ones
- Pop culture costume ideas to steal from celebrities
- The ultimate Fashion Week street-style trend breakdown
- One hundred calories of your favorite fun-size Halloween treats
- Michelle Obama is committed to keeping kids active and healthy
- A romantic updo to wear to all your Fall events
- Sienna Miller and baby Marlowe explore NYC together
- Eat your way through Germany
- Get Gwyneth Paltrow's latest Fall look
- Eight funky pumpkin varieties for a festive Fall
- Geeky Halloween costumes for your dogs
- Tax-break savings you should know about when starting a family
- Delicious pumpkin recipes for Fall
Posts for October 7th 2012
Ben Affleck brought his daughters Violet and Seraphina to a bookstore in Santa Monica, CA, on Saturday. Ben has been on the road promoting Argo at film festivals for much of the past few weeks, but on Thursday, he got to celebrate his latest project at home in LA. Ben and his wife Jennifer Garner made the Argo premiere a date night, joining George Clooney, whose Smokehouse Films produced the movie, and his lady Stacy Keibler. Ben was focused on his girls for the weekend, but with all the accolades Argo is already getting, he should be looking at a very busy award season ahead.
Yesterday's Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in LA was a family affair for stars such as Rachel Zoe, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selma Blair, and Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn. The India-inspired event also drew Lauren Conrad and her boyfriend William Tell, who were spotted cozying up to each other in the VIP tent, Twilight star Ashley Greene, and Justin Long, among others. We spotted Justin horsing around with Jerry and Rebecca's twin daughters during the kid-friendly party, where fellow moms Rachel and Alessandra also did some bonding with their little ones.
The match was a close one, but polo star Nacho Figueras's team reigned supreme with a score of 10 to 9 after actress Ali Larter kicked things off by throwing out the first toss. With son Skyler Berman and husband Rodger Berman by her side, Rachel presented Ralph Lauren model Nacho with an oversize bottle of Champagne at the awards ceremony, during which he was honored as the day's MVP.
This week in PopSugarTV, Fit met up with NYC yoga instructor Tara Stiles to learn the best tips to get started with yoga and ways to stay healthy. Meanwhile, Bella showed us a few tricks to cover up roots between hair appointments, and Yum walked us step-by-step through the process of making the perfect Auntie Anne's pretzel at home.
Click through to check out all these videos and visit PopSugarTV for even more!