- Creative holiday cards that'll wow your loved ones
- A millet, lentil, and pomegranate salad perfect for Thanksgiving
- Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio link up for a charitable NYC bash
- The best lip balms under $10
- All the Bond girls, from Casino Royale to Skyfall
- Collared dresses that will sweeten up your Winter wardrobe
- Achieve design bliss with vibrant orange and charcoal gray
- Watch Anne Hathaway's Les Misérables-inspired SNL monologue
- Video: Boost your metabolism with this 10-minute workout!
- Hair and makeup tutorials to use for a budget-friendly girls night in
- Daily must dos for flat abs
- CelebStyle: Stars like Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani love their white coats
- Clear app helps keep holiday stress under control
- Bloggers dish on new ShopStyle features
Posts for November 11th 2012
Cameron Diaz wore a little black Lanvin dress, and bangles from Slane, to attend a special Tag Heuer event in NYC last night. She was one of the biggest celebs at the "A Night Under the Stars" gala, which benefited UN Women and New York Cares's Sandy relief effort. The event also served as the official launch of Tag Heuer's limited-edition Link timepiece, and Cameron, one of the brand's spokespeople, was there to chat up the watches. Cameron's in the US after a stint in the UK, where she premiered her new movie Gambit last week and hung out with friends like Gwyneth Paltrow and Elle Macpherson.
Inside the American Museum of Natural History, Cameron caught up with her recently single pal Leonardo DiCaprio. Leo and Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton split recently after nearly a year together. Yesterday, though, was about charity for Leo and Cameron. In addition to the gala benefiting post-Sandy efforts, some proceeds of Link watch sales will benefit Leo's environmental charities. The good times will continue for the actor — today is Leo's 38th birthday.
Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson made a cameo at the South Coast Plaza mall in Costa Mesa, CA, yesterday for a special event at Macy's. The Simpson sisters attended a meet-and-greet with fans on behalf of the Jessica Simpson's adults' and girls' collections. Both lines are part of Jessica's brand empire, and she enlisted Ashlee's help in designing the installment for girls. Work has been keeping Jess plenty busy lately. She's logged time on the set of Fashion Star and oversaw her brand's Spring '13 ad campaign. Despite the long hours, Jess has had plenty of time with her baby daughter, Maxwell. Their family fun included a costumed Halloween, in which Maxwell dressed as a chicken and a monkey.
Big news — Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up! She apparently called it quits last week after nearly two years of dating. The news of their split comes after a big week of Justin. He performed at Wednesday's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and is in the middle of a string of East Coast tour dates.
It seems one of young Hollywood's most famous couples has gone their separate ways, and we're taking a look back at the romance that was with this roundup of Justin and Selena's sweetest photos.
This week on PopSugarTV, Fab took us behind the scenes of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to get an up close look at the sexy lingerie and the supermodels wearing it. Bella met up with celebrity makeup artist Beau Nelson, who showed us how he gives Kristen Stewart her flawless, fresh-faced red carpet look, and Yum kicked off happy hour by sharing the secret ingredients to a Hemingway Daiquiri.
Check out the gallery for all these videos and visit PopSugarTV for even more!