- Fast and easy comfort-food dinners to make this week
- Bikini-clad Courteney Cox fits in a preholiday beach getaway with Coco
- Grooming gifts for the men you love
- A look at the best holiday photo cards
- Shimmery embellished pants to wear to your next holiday party
- Gorgeous gifts for the minimalist
- A movie sneak peek at Hitchcock, Life of Pi, and Rust and Bone
- Chic gifts for your favorite Francophile
- Video: Make your own pyrite jewelry inspired by Chanel
- Job hunting sins to avoid
- Work out like the stars to top song picks by celebrity trainers
- CelebStyle: Olivia Wilde rocks two pairs of printed pants — shop them both
- Headphones for every listener
- Turkey treats for pets
- A killer Winter hair care regimen
Posts for November 19th 2012
Right before America gets ready to overindulge for the holidays, Jessica Simpson reveals she has lost 60 pounds. While on tour promoting her fashion line's Winter collection, Jessica revealed her new look and gave us a tease of her upcoming Weight Watchers commercial. We're taking a look at her new slim figure in this very lean PopSugar Rush.
Talk about Going out on top — Breaking Dawn Part 2 earned the top spot at the box office over the weekend pulling in an estimated $141.3 million. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and their costars have been all over the globe in recent weeks promoting the franchise's final installment and saying farewell their die hard fans. From Kristen's dramatic entrance at LA's world premiere, to Rob's hometown welcome at the London screening, and many stops in between — click through to see all the photos from the final Twilight press tour!
Salma Hayek and her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, celebrated in the stands at a soccer match on Saturday. The duo attended the League 1 matchup between Paris Saint-Germain and Rennes in Paris, which Rennes won 2-1. Salma wrapped her arms around Francois-Henri during the game as they cheered from their seats.
Salma has been enjoying some time off of work since she made the rounds promoting Here Comes the Boom and Savages this Fall throughout Europe and the US. Salma will be back on the big screen in Grown Ups 2 this Summer, reprising her role opposite Kevin James, Adam Sandler, and Chris Rock. She finished filming the sequel in July. On her next movie, she'll be taking a behind-the-scenes role, coproducing an animated adaptation of Khalil Gibran's famed novel The Prophet.
Miranda Kerr showed off some sexy Victoria's Secret gear at the reopening of NYC's flagship Herald Square store bright and early this morning. She posed with fellow Angels Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, and Adriana Lima at the special event timed to kick off the holidays. The ladies of Victoria's Secret were reunited after strutting their stuff on the runway earlier this month at the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which will air on Dec. 4. We caught up with Miranda this morning to chat about where she will watch the big show and her holiday plans, which include spending lots of quality time with husband Orlando Bloom and their adorable baby boy, Flynn. Here is more from Miranda:
- On her plans for watching this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: "I am pretty sure I will be in LA for the show and I know we will be together — the Angels. A few of us girls always get together and watch the show."
- On where she will spend the holidays: "Well this past year I have been in New Zealand so much with Orlando. We've been in South Africa together because he has been filming there, and we've also been in Australia together. And then I have been in Asia too, so to be honest, I have not spent that much time in New York. I arrived right before the show. I came here to do the show and Orlando is still filming in South Africa, but I am going to see him really soon when he finishes up."
- On her holiday traditions: "No matter where we are, we like to cook. I love to cook around Christmas time and be in the kitchen because I am not working. When I have the time to cook, I really enjoy it. We have a lot of people over, friends and family, and it's just about spending quality time together really."
- On staying fit during the holidays: "We love going for family walks together or hiking if we are in LA. If we are in London, we'll take walks. It's something we enjoy doing together as a family. Flynn loves being outside. I also love doing yoga and Flynn does yoga with me on the floor because he has seen it so much. I like to keep my exercise regime at home if I can. Sometimes I'll even hold him and he'll hold onto me like a little koala bear, and I'll do squats. "
Britney Spears and Will.i.am teamed up on a new track, "Scream & Shout," which they officially released earlier today. The duo previously worked together on the dance track "Big Fat Bass," but this time around Will.i.am takes over most of the vocals while Britney lends her voice to the song's chorus. Will.i.am hit the red carpet last night at the AMAs wearing Scream & Shout jewelry to get fans excited for today's debut. It's the first single we've heard from Britney in over a year, so tell us — are you ready to dance or would you prefer a pass?
Courteney Cox touched down in Miami Saturday with her traveling companion, Coco Arquette. The pair was all smiles on the beach yesterday, enjoying some fun with friends. Courteney kept covered up while lounging on the sand, but later slipped into a purple bikini to catch some rays. Coco and Courtney seem to both love purple — Coco wore a purple tutu on Halloween too! Cougar Town star Courtney is enjoying a break from her busy schedule. Cougar Town returns to TV in January on a new network, TBS, on Jan. 8 2013.
The American Music Awards went down in LA on Sunday night! Usher opened a show that went on to feature many performances from some of the biggest stars in the music industry. Gwen Stefani and the guys of No Doubt put on a show, as did Kelly Clarkson and Ke$ha. Taylor Swift performed her soon-to-be-released single "I Knew You Were Trouble." She changed out of the gold Zuhair Murad number she wore on the red carpet and into two elaborate costumes. Justin Bieber hit the stage too for a rendition of his songs "As Long as You Love Me" and "Beauty and a Beat." Pink put on an acrobatic, energetic performance, and Christina Aguilera wore a tiny costume to sing a song of her own.
As for the awards, Taylor and Justin were big winners. After arriving with his mom, Pattie Mallette, as his date, Justin picked up an early honor for best pop or rock male artist. He was also recognized with favorite pop/rock album and, right at the end of the show, artist of the year. Taylor, meanwhile, was crowned favorite female country artist. Further honors went to best new artist Carly Rae Jepsen and favorite country band Lady Antebellum. Carrie Underwood also has a new statue to celebrate with, having won best country album — check out the full list of American Music Awards winners!