- Hairstyle ideas for all holiday occasions
- Plan a blowout brunch for the family — no stove top required
- William and Kate have a date night at a Welsh rugby game
- Video: Cyber Monday deals we love and tips to remember
- Holiday party ideas to get your girlfriends into the spirit of the season
- The best gifts for experienced moms
- The Cyber Monday sales you should know about
- Shop Etsy for the best wrapping paper of the season
- Gone Girl casting: our picks for Nick and Amy
- DIY holiday cards that will leave an impression
- Practical stocking stuffers for fitness fans
- CelebStyle: Olivia Palermo's fur-trim puffer jacket makes us want one, too
- See Google's self-driving car go to Taco Bell
Posts for November 25th 2012
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes dressed in layers for a walk in NYC this afternoon. The couple spent the weekend in the Big Apple, taking walks in Manhattan and enjoying the end of the Thanksgiving break. Work brought them together romantically on the set of The Place Beyond the Pines during the Summer of 2011, and they'll be side by side in the run up to the picture's release next year. Ryan and Eva got things started on the red carpet back in September, when they premiered The Place Beyond the Pines at the Toronto International Film Festival. Ryan's got more movies to promote before theirs, though. His Gangster Squad hits theaters in January. This month has also been a big one for Ryan and Eva — Ryan turned 32 just a few weeks ago.
Prince William and wife Kate were together last night to visit with rugby players and executives at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium. William, vice patron of the Welsh Rugby Union, and Kate first attended a reception for the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust, which supports injured players, and said hello to the First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones. After some meeting and greeting, William and Kate took their seats to watch the match between Wales and New Zealand. Kate was decked out in a red L.K.Bennett coat and carrying a Gucci clutch for the occasion and evidently was quite fond of the Bennett piece — she kept it on during the reception, while most others removed their outerwear. Despite Prince William and Kate's support, the Welsh team lost to visiting New Zealand 33 to 10. Kate has a busy week ahead, as she's due to attended Tuesday's opening of a new gallery at London's Natural History Museum.
This week in PopSugarTV, Yum got into the holiday spirit by sharing the recipe for a perfect party drink — a classic Negroni cocktail. Fit also helped us prepare for the season, bringing us a metabolism-boosting workout to help burn those extra Winter calories. Bella gave us tips for banishing dark spots, while Fab showed us fun new ways to rock plaid and rounded up this season's best trench coats.
Click through for all the videos above and check out PopSugarTV for even more!