- Warm-weather getaways around the world
- Find out which spicy ketchup hits the mark
- Victoria Beckham and her boys show their Spice Girls support
- Gift the prettiest makeup palettes this holiday
- Famous women talk about love and sex in 2012
- Get inspired to throw a cute and creative kids' birthday party
- Perfectly ladylike gifts that will put you on your best behavior
- Review the best job-hunting tips of the year
- Matt Damon trolls the Internet for "humbling" comments about himself
- Celebrate Hanukkah with your pets
- Find out which diets made the biggest headlines in 2012
- Video: Anne Hathaway gushes about her adventurous first date with Adam Shulman
- CelebStyle: Miranda Kerr is vacation-ready in ripped white denim
- Threadless picks its favorite tees for geeks
- Learn how to create a herringbone braid chignon
Posts for December 11th 2012
PopSugar editor Lindsay Miller spoke with Jessica Chastain and the stars of the controversial film Zero Dark Thirty last night at the movie's red-carpet premiere. Jessica talks about her difficult role, working with Kathryn Bigelow, and her love for Claire Danes in today's PopSugar Rush.
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are celebrating two years of marriage today! The couple, who first got together in 2006, tied the knot in December 2010 with a romantic ceremony at Lionel Richie's LA home. Nicole and Joel's two adorable children, Harlow and Sparrow, were on hand for the nuptials and have been a big part of the duo's years together. From courtside dates to red-carpet appearances and sweet family outings, there are so many great moments in Nicole and Joel's relationship. Click through to see them all, and happy wedding anniversary to Nicole and Joel!
Kristen Stewart arrived at CBS Studios in LA to meet with Craig Ferguson yesterday. She wore yellow sneakers into the building and carried a pair of heels in her hand. Kristen and Craig chatted about Twilight, but also fit in talk about On the Road, which hits theaters in limited release on Dec. 21. Kristen addressed her nude scene during another recent interview, saying, "I do hate also when people go, 'Oh, wow, great performance. So brave,' Oh, because I'm naked? That's very annoying."
She's been busy with press for the movie and traveled to the Bay Area over the weekend with her costar Garrett Hedlund. The duo attended a special screening of their film in Marin County and then participated in a press day in San Francisco. Promotions will continue this week since Kristen is scheduled to appear on The Daily Show on Thursday.
Amanda Seyfried walked the red carpet in a stunning Alexander McQueen gown at the NYC premiere for Les Misérables last night, but it's her interview as the January cover girl of InStyle that's getting all the headlines. Amanda confirms a sexy universal truth about Channing Tatum and reveals her own Hollywood dating troubles in this PopSugar Rush.
Gwyneth Paltrow teamed up with her friend, trainer Tracy Anderson, for the cover of the January 2013 issue of Redboook. Gwyneth talked about her surprising body issues, turning 40, and how Tracy's famous fitness method has changed her body — and sex life! The interview comes out just a few weeks after Gwyneth and her husband, Chris Martin, celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary, so Tracy's method must be doing something right. Here's more from Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson in Redbook:
- On her body issues: "With my daughter it had been easier, but [after my pregnancy with Moses], no matter what I did, I felt stuck. I couldn't shift the weight. But I met Tracy and she was this force from the second I met her. She pulled my pants off. I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.'"
- On turning 40: "I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I have the good fortune of knowing what they are. I can recognize my limitations, forgive myself, and celebrate the fact that I have made it to this important birthday with the information I need to keep making corrections."
- On how she celebrated turning 40: "The morning of my 40th birthday, my children and husband woke me up with hugs and gifts, and I proceeded to have the best week of my life. I feel really happy being 40, now that I'm on the other side of it. There was definitely some uncomfortable anticipation. But I'm amazed at what I've been able to accomplish, that I've maintained my important relationships and have such incredible women friends, that I have two funny, beautiful children who can give me a real life. In a way, I feel like no one should make big life decisions until 40. It's when it all starts to settle and become clear."
- On why she loves Tracy's method: "Because it did such wonders for my life, my confidence, my sex life, everything."
Tom Cruise hit the red carpet in London last night to talk up his new action film Jack Reacher ahead of its Dec. 21 release. He spoke before the screening began about his love of action and also hinted at a holiday break to come! Tom will wrap up 2012 in the company of his three kids, Connor, Isabella, and Suri. Get the scoop on what's to come for Tom and his family in this PopSugar Rush.
Award season is just getting started, and we're kicking it all off by streaming the 2013 Screen Actors Guild nominations announcement LIVE right here on POPSUGAR.com tomorrow at 8:45 a.m. EST/5:45 a.m. PST! Tune in to watch Cougar Town's Busy Philipps and Private Practice star Taye Diggs reveal exactly who will be recognized for their big- and small-screen work this year. Then, make sure to check back throughout the day to find out our reactions on all the nominations.