- Unlikely but adorable pet friendships
- Get perfect holiday waves in 10 minutes
- A healthy hors d'oeuvre alternative for the holidays
- Frequently asked questions about Kate Middleton's pregnancy
- The most stylish celebrity pregnancy moments of 2012
- How to become an online shopping pro
- Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, and more stars at the Les Misérables premiere
- Favorite moments from the modernism project photo challenge
- Try a new twist on your recipe for latkes
- Who is the best TV villain of 2012?
- Affordable DIY holiday decorations
- Add Nina Dobrev's red toggle coat to your Winter wardrobe
- Why the Gmail update for iOS is pretty fantastic
- Go neutral with your Winter makeup
- Suburgatory's Carly Chaikin talks about going blond for the role
Posts for December 5th 2012
Is 32-year-old Sexiest Man Alive Channing Tatum thinking about retiring from Hollywood already? Who will we turn to for a Magic Mike sequel? We have all the details in this PopSugar Rush.
In this PopSugar Rush, we learn what made Anne Hathaway cry after she finished filming Les Misérables, and we have an early holiday gift for you — Anne, Hugh Jackman, and Amanda Seyfried are spilling all the details about what it took to be a part of the film! Get a sneak peek at all of our interviews with the cast.
The cast of Les Misérables hit the red carpet in London for their film's world premiere today. Anne Hathaway wore a white Givenchy Couture gown while Amanda Seyfried went with a black ruffled Balenciaga look. The ladies posed with costars Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe, as well as Eddie Redmayne, who chose a velvet Burberry suit. Sacha Baron Cohen and his wife Isla Fisher also hit the red carpet, as did photographer Mario Testino and designer Valentino, who created Anne's wedding gown. Anne, Hugh, and Amanda were together last night as well, when they attended a private screening of the movie. Their stop in the UK comes after a stint in Japan, where the trio posed for photos and promoted the project. Anne's husband, Adam Shulman, has joined her on her recent travels, and the couple showed PDA while out in London yesterday.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have been married nine years today! The couple wed in a supersecret Montecito ceremony back in 2003, when she was pregnant with their first child, Apple. Apple Blythe Alison Martin was born in 2004, and Moses Bruce Anthony Martin followed in 2006. The last nine years have seen ups and down for both Gwyneth and Chris, but their marriage is on track and better than ever in 2012. They recently showed lots of PDA together while celebrating her 40th birthday. Congrats to Gwyneth and Chris! Click through to see their happiest moments.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds caught a flight out of Charles de Gaulle airport in France today. The couple traveled to Paris after Blake wrapped up work on the final season of Gossip Girl. Blake and Ryan are heading into their first Christmas as a married couple, after tying the knot in Mount Pleasant, SC, in September. Their nuptials will be featured in the upcoming Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, though we'll have to wait until Christmas Eve for it to be released.
Blake and Ryan's exciting year put them in the running in our Best of 2012 polls. Blake and Ryan are up for sexiest couple while Blake could take home the sexiest woman title if she beats out Miranda Kerr.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder stopped by a Christmas tree lot in Atlanta on Monday. The couple browsed the selection and ended up taking home a large tree ahead of the holiday, which Nina plans to spend with family in the Rockies. Nina and Ian got in the spirit during a break from filming the fourth season of The Vampire Diaries. The show is up for multiple People's Choice Awards and both Nina and Ian are also in the running for individual honors. They could pick up the title of sexiest couple of the year as well if they beat out Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in our Best of 2012 poll. There's still time to vote for that and the People's Choice Awards, which take place on Jan. 9 in LA.
Some of the biggest names in Hollywood convened in Beverly Hills this morning to toast to another milestone year for women in entertainment at The Hollywood Reporter's Power 100 event. Funny ladies Mindy Kaling, Lisa Kudrow, and Elizabeth Banks mingled with the likes of Cat Deeley, Jenna Dewan, and Kerry Washington.
Topping this year's elite list of agents, managers, studio heads, producers, and more was Anne Sweeney, president of Disney/ABC Television. Oprah Winfrey nabbed a spot in the top 20, ranking No. 18 as the CEO of her OWN network. Tina Fey and Ellen DeGeneres both earned well-deserved spots in the top 50, with Fey coming in at 42 and DeGeneres at 44. We're doing our own wrap-up of 2012 with a comprehensive look back at the past 12 months, so be sure to check out PopSugar's Best of 2012 coverage!
Prince William visited his wife, Kate Middleton, in a London hospital today for the third morning in a row. Kate checked into the hospital on Monday, seeking treatment for acute morning sickness, known as hyperemesis gravidarum. Later on in the afternoon, Kate's siblings James and Pippa Middleton stopped by to see her as well.
Yesterday, a palace official confirmed that she is responding well to treatment. Now, William and Kate are thinking about their future and are deciding where to raise the heir to the British throne. Current options include staying at their current home in Wales, or moving nearer to their families in England.
Officials at King Edward VII's Hospital are in hot water today after staff members fell for an Australian radio hoax. Two hosts from Down Under, pretending to be royals, connected to Kate's private nurses and retrieved private information about her condition. A King Edward VII spokesperson said today, "This call was transferred through to a ward and a short conversation was held with one of the nursing staff. King Edward VII's Hospital deeply regrets this incident."
Gwyneth Paltrow made an appearance on behalf of Boss Nuit at the Paris Gallery in Dubai today. The afternoon of work came on a special occasion for Gwyneth — today is Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's anniversary. The couple tied the knot back in 2003 at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, CA. They managed to spend quality time together ahead of the milestone.
Life has been extra busy for Gwyneth recently as she's traveled the world touting Hugo Boss's fragrance. She's attended events in Spain and now the United Arab Emirates. She's also on the January 2013 cover of InStyle UK. Inside the magazine, Gwyneth spoke about expanding her family and much more. Here are highlights from Gwyneth Paltrow in InStyle UK:
- On having another baby: "My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!"
- On taking risks: "I am inherently a risk taker. Starting GOOP was a risk — I didn't expect when it first came out for it to have so much scrutiny . . . people questioning so much why I was doing it. Also, quitting acting for three years to have kids and not really thinking about my career in that way. Just thinking I want to have kids and I want to be home with them."
- On putting on her editor hat for GOOP: "I come up for ideas for content, mainly the things I am curious about and want to know about. Then we research them. I'm naturally a very curious person. I always want to know what's coming around the corner, what new hotels there are, food, travel stuff. Things I've always wanted to know, like how to make a bed in a hotel. And I think, 'Maybe someone else wants to know about this too?' It's fun!"