- 5 ideas for styling a trendy topknot
- Eat your way through Europe
- Kate Middleton snacks on Pringles and cuddles with Lupo
- Sugar bride guide: traditions
- Mother's Day indulgences that you most definitely deserve
- Get a sneak peek at Target's supercute Fall 2012 collection
- Designers team up to create cool lighting pieces for a good cause
- Summer movie preview: part 2
- Video: Battleship's Taylor Kitsch admits he loves where he lives
- Simple ways to love yourself more
- Warm-weather options that burn major calories
- How to reduce pet allergies
- CelebStyle: risque slits take over Hollywood
- Nifty tech gifts for mom that don't break the bank
Posts for May 9th 2012
Sarah Michelle Gellar picked up lunch at Lemonade in Brentwood, CA, this afternoon. SMG showed off her growing baby bump in a flowing top. News about Sarah Michelle's second pregnancy came out last month, though she has yet to comment on the exciting addition. SMG already has daughter Charlotte, who is 2 years old, and the busy mom has a special weekend coming up. She's just one of many Hollywood moms that will celebrate Mother's Day this Sunday. Still need a gift for mom? Make sure to check out all of our Mother's Day coverage across the network!
Congrats to Britney, we're looking forward to seeing her twice a week in prime time!
The Met Gala went down in NYC on Monday night, and we've already taken a look at the best dressed on the red carpet, as well as all the afterparty pictures. Now, we're ready to peek inside the Met Gala, where all sorts of celeb-on-celeb action went down. Take a look to see Gwyneth Paltrow, in Prada, hanging out with best pals Beyoncé Knowles, in Givenchy, and Stella McCartney-clad Cameron Diaz. Engaged duo Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake kissed for the cameras, and Kristen Stewart made the rounds chatting up A-listers. Click through to see all the action!
Kate Middleton got casual in Paige jeans for a camping trip near Anglesey, North Wales last week. The excursion was part of her volunteer work with the Scout Association, which is just one organization that she chose to support in her role as Duchess of Cambridge. Kate also holds honorary positions with Action on Addiction, the National Portrait Gallery, the East Anglia's Children's Hospices, and The Art Room.
In addition to the company of the Boy Scout group, Kate had her dog Lupo along for the fun and even carried a package of Pringles! She and Prince William adopted the cocker spaniel earlier this year and have been spotted out with him multiple times. Kate and William left their pup behind for a special appearance this week, though, when they attended an event at Claridge's with the Thirty Club. Kate wore a white Roland Mouret gown and glittery Jimmy Choos for the event and will be back in the spotlight on Friday at a gala honoring the Olympics Team Great Britain and Paralympics Great Britain.