- 100 essential songs for your '90s dance party
- First Father's Day gifts for new and expectant dads
- Grilling this Summer? How to tell when your food's done
- Kate, William, and Harry rise early for a Jubilee mass
- Summer's biggest beauty trends spotted on the CFDA red carpet
- Take a look at how Queen Elizabeth celebrated the Diamond Jubilee
- How to dress for Bonnaroo on a budget
- Affordable yet stylish gift ideas for the design-savvy dad
- Video: Watch William and Kate re-create royal wedding moments at Queen's Jubilee
- Creative ways to put old books to use
- Hitting the highway? Here are ways to stay healthy while road tripping
- Cute pictures of animals popping bottles
- CelebStyle: How to rock a maxi dress like the celebrities
- Sean Parker's new Airtime brings Hollywood to the start-up scene
Posts for June 5th 2012
Queen Elizabeth led the royal family from her Diamond Jubilee mass at St. Paul's Cathedral this morning back to their home base at Buckingham Palace. Prince Harry, Prince William, and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, shared a carriage ride across the city. With the queen's husband, Prince Philip, hospitalized with a bladder infection, she shared a ride with her son Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla. The royals stepped out onto the palace's balcony, where Prince William and his wife Kate shared their iconic wedding kiss on April 29, 2011. There was no lip-locking for Will and Kate this time, though. Instead, it was all about celebrating William's grandmother as her four-day celebration winds down.
Gisele Bundchen attended an event in her home country of Brazil today to promote the launch of Top Cufa's model search. Reportedly pregnant Gisele shared stories and chatted with the women hoping to follow in her famous footsteps, saying, "It's an honor to be invited as the mentor of the project. I feel very privileged." Gisele's trip to Rio comes on the heels of yesterday's public appearances in the city. Gisele planted new trees at a park dedication then changed into more formal attire for the UN environmental award Champions of the Earth. While she's doing her part to better the planet and mentor young girls, Tom Brady's been doing his own philanthropic work back in the States. Tom attended a charity event over the weekend and also biked through New England from Boston to Hyannis Port on behalf of his Best Buddies organization.
Gisele Bundchen was a picture-perfect model UN Ambassador for the Environment in her home country of Brazil on Monday, ahead of today's World Environment Day. See pictures of Gisele planting a tree and getting glamorous amid talk that she's pregnant with her second child in today's PopSugar Rush, and see even more coverage on her official site!
Kristen Stewart is a Vanity Fair cover girl! The Snow White and the Huntsman actress is on the July cover of the magazine, as she models several couture looks. So what does boyfriend Robert Pattinson think about her newfound love of high fashion? Find out what Robert has to say about his girlfriend and go behind the scenes of her sexy shoot in PopSugar Rush!
The LA Kings had plenty of famous faces in the stands to cheer them on to their win against the New Jersey Devils at the Staples Center last night. David Beckham brought his boys, Brooklyn and Romeo, to watch the third game in the Stanley Cup Finals, while Will Ferrell checked out the match with son, Magnus. Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson cuddled up in the crowd after returning to the West Coast from France last week. They spent the afternoon shopping on Abbot Kinney before switching gears to sports.
Also on hand for the big game were Alyssa Milano and her husband David Bugliari, David Boreanaz, Colin Hanks, LL Cool J, and Ellen Page. The CA hockey team takes on NJ at home again tomorrow, and they may be able to expect even more stars, since a fourth win would mean the end of the series and the first ever Stanley Cup trophy for the LA Kings.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen won womenswear designers of the year for their work on The Row at last night's CFDA Awards in NYC. MK debuted a darker 'do to match her all-black look, while Ashley mixed things up with a pretty purple number from their award-winning line for the exciting evening. The celebrated twins were joined by some of the biggest names in fashion, including Rachel Zoe, Kate Bosworth, and Zoe Saldana. Rachel was in a dress of her own design and tweeted a photo of herself and husband Rodger Berman looking dapper as they stepped out to the event. Zoe Saldana's Prabal Gurung gown was particularly jaw-dropping, while Jessica Chastain donned her own girly concoction from the same designer. Busy Philipps looked sexy in her tight pants number, while Julianne showed some skin in her red Kaufman Franco bit. Fashionologie was on the scene for all the action, so check out the CFDA red-carpet and behind-the-scenes highlights, and stay tuned for lots more action from the big night!
The Diamond Jubilee celebrating Queen Elizabeth's 60 years on the throne is coming to an end today in London, but for Prince William, Kate Middleton, and fans around the world it's been a fun walk down memory lane. William and Kate attended a church service this morning, before joining a carriage procession and appearing on the balcony at Buckingham Palace — it's giving us royal wedding flashbacks! See for yourself in PopSugar Rush.
- Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson are Weight Watchers teammates — ET Online
- Scout Willis arrested in NYC — People
- Ryan Gosling's hanging out in Canada with Eva — Lainey Gossip
- The Joker won't appear in the Batman finale — HuffPost Entertainment
- Find out who joined the Munsters cast — D-Listed
- See Natalie Portman and Christian Bale in Knight of Cups — JustJared
- Seth Meyers wears Marc Jacobs's see-through mesh dress — BuzzFeed
- Miley Cyrus is all about polka dots — Hollywood Tuna
- Prometheus releases a new viral video — Pink Is the New Blog
- Kanye West doesn't like laser pens — The Superficial
- Joey Lawrence goes topless for a new gig — The Daily Beast
- Morrissey trashes Queen's Diamond Jubilee — Zap2it
- See Chris Martin's ninja skills — TooFab
- Grace Jones has a secret hula-hoop talent — The Frisky
- Gordon Ramsay wants to see Kim Kardashian in the kitchen? — Buddy TV