- Summer reading recs from some of our favorite women
- Scarlett Johansson celebrates a major payday with a bikini cruise
- Must-try beauty travel kits for hassle-free packing
- An easy classic: bacon and spinach quiche
- Fun ideas to get your kids into the Olympic spirit
- Take the guesswork out of dressing with these no-fail outfits for any occasion
- Maximize style in your minimally sized bathroom
- See all the pictures from The Dark Knight Rises
- Video: Angelina flashes her engagement ring and talks Brad to accept her latest honor
- Creative ways to organize and arrange your photos
- How to ease sore muscles
- CelebStyle: See how the celebrities rock their Summer scarves
- Last-minute Comic-Con costume ideas
Posts for July 9th 2012
Chefs Tim Love and Hugh Acheson talk with top chefs about real, fresh ingredients that make a difference in their favorite recipes. Sometimes...simpler recipes with fewer seasonal ingredients are best!
For more on the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, visit http://facebook.com/hellmanns
For more on BestFoods®, visit http://facebook.com/bestfoods
Scarlett Johansson wore a bikini today for an afternoon on a yacht floating off the Sicilian town of Taormina. The actress sunbathed in a two-pice suit and chatted with a muscular male friend. The last time we saw Scarlett in a bikini, she was relaxing poolside with Busy Philipps prior to Drew Barrymore's Montecito wedding. Scarlett's one of the ladies vying for the title of this year's PopSugar bikini bracket champion. She's facing off against leading ladies Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, and Gwyneth Paltrow — don't forget to fill out your bikini bracket and enter to win a pair of Summer shades with $500 from Neiman Marcus.
Scarlett also apparently has something to celebrate. New reports suggest Scarlett's getting $20 million to reprise her role as Black Widow in the forthcoming Avengers sequel. Marvel's superhero franchise was a huge hit after its May release, and a box office total of $1.355 billion worldwide makes The Avengers the third largest release in movie history. Scarlett and her superhero costars have been further acknowledged with nominations at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards. Surfboard statues will be handed out on July 22, but we'll have to wait and see if Scarlett can nab a win for choice Summer female movie star.
Sienna Miller welcomed her first child over the weekend. Find out how she and fiancé Tom Sturridge prepared for parenthood in today's PopSugar Rush.
Victoria Beckham wore a dress of her own design to attend a party in London this evening with her husband, David Beckham, and some friends. The bright dress has also been seen on some of Posh's famous fans, like Jennifer Lopez. David and Victoria are enjoying British traditions, as well as catching up with old pals, during their stay in their native country. The Beckhams went to Wimbledon yesterday, when they caught up with Kate and Pippa Middleton, and cheered on Andy Murray during the tennis tournament's finals.
Victoria was last in the UK less than two weeks ago to announce the opening of a Spice Girls musical, Viva Forever!, and after a quick stop in LA, returned back to link up with David. The Beckhams are now looking forward to the start of the London Olympics. David unfortunately didn't make his country's Olympics team, but hopefully he'll find some consolation in having been nominated to play on the MLS All-Star First squad back in the US. First up, though, will be the most special celebration of all — their daughter, Harper Beckham, turns 1 tomorrow.
The Office's Ellie Kemper got married to longtime boyfriend Michael Koman in NYC on Saturday! The happy bride and groom were seen outside Manhattan's Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church following their ceremony. Ellie posed for photos alongside her new husband, as well as her navy-blue-clad bridesmaids. She had the company of some famous friends on her big day, too. Her small-screen costar Mindy Kaling was there, along with her big-screen Bridesmaids bud Kristen Wiig, who brought boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have seen their share of high-profile Hollywood events and film festivals, but when it comes to their favorite, Angelina says they have a soft spot for the Sarajevo Film Festival. Angelina stepped out at the festival on Saturday to receive an award, and we have your look as she talks to reporters about the event and Brad in PopSugar Rush.
- Scarlett Johansson's reportedly taking home $20 million for the Avengers sequel — HuffPost Entertainment
- Is Patrick Schwarzenegger following in his dad's acting footsteps? — People
- Did Tom Cruise's legal team win a small victory? — Lainey Gossip
- Nick Jonas might have a new girlfriend — D-Listed
- The Vampire Diaries cast is ready to start shooting season 4 — JustJared
- See the many faces of Leonardo DiCaprio — BuzzFeed
- Sofia Vergara marks a milestone with her pals — Hollywood Tuna
- The Hobbit releases a new Comic-Con poster — Pink Is the New Blog
- Hayden Panettiere hits the beach in a green bikini — The Superficial
- Philip Seymour Hoffman signs on for Catching Fire — Zap2it
- Demi Lovato experiments with a wild hairdo — TooFab
- 4 things to know about the White Collar season premiere — BuddyTV
- Helena Bonham Carter takes a bold fashion risk — The Frisky
- Pink talks baby Willow and breastfeeding — ET Online
- Nick Cannon dishes sexting tips — The Insider