Welcome back, 90210 fans! The kids of Beverly Hills are back from their Winter breaks (Ethan was "shredding" on his snowboard!) only to find their problems waiting for them back at home.
Take Adrianna, for example. The last thing we saw her do was barf at the lacrosse game thanks to smelling hot dogs, which lead most of us to believe she might be pregnant. Well, she confronts this possibility as well as drug addiction and fatal disease in this week's episode. Also, the Wilson family got a break from their new family member, Sean, over the holiday while he vacationed with Naomi — but things get creepy once he returns. There are also lots of catty Brenda and Kelly moments! So let's get chatting. Just
- I didn't notice before because she was always sweaty and wobbly, but the actress who plays Adrianna is pretty and cute! It made me think about another universe in which she was cast as Annie and Shenae Grimes played the druggy child star.
- Naomi is so crazy! Like, on and on with the "Sean and I had so much fun! I love my new brother so much, Annie!" She wasn't really subtle, which made the whole thing less scathingly sarcastic and just sort of pathetic and annoying.
- Oh! And this episode has an honest-to-goodness lesson taught in a classroom that's all about how people perceive things.
- And so . . . Annie takes this newfound knowledge and applies her "intuition" and "perception" to the pictures of Naomi and Sean in Cancun. Thanks to this application of intuition, Annie is able to deduce that something's not quite right with Sean.
- I'm confused about what she sees in those pics, though. Too much flirtation? I wish they'd been on-screen longer — they were totally amazing.
- Brenda gets some serious and sad news from her doctor. When he asks if there's someone she can call, she rather depressingly states that she has no man and burned all her friend bridges.
- Which would be Kelly's cue to storm over to Brenda's house (still peeved she slept with Ryan the MIA teacher) to tell her she needs to go to some rehab event thingy with Adrianna and, oh yeah, that's she's selfish.
- Still in the dark that something's super wrong with Brenda, Kelly snaps, "Traffic's a b*tch" at Brenda when she shows up for Adrianna a little late — but we all know Kelly meant to say, "You're a b*tch."
- Then Adrianna thinks she has been infected with HIV, so the ladies are forced together one more time to support her. At first I was thinking, "Crap, Adrianna's preggers and HIV positive?" but it turns out just preggers after all.
- Oh, but this final Adrianna crisis gets Kelly and Brenda talking, and we learn Brenda can't have kids and wants to adopt. And Kelly vows to be there for her. All better.
- Adrianna, by the way, is mostly distressed by this baby news because it's kind of like proof she apparently slept with a lot of dudes in rehab. Ha!
- Meanwhile, Dixon is being lured into the world of R&B singing and gospel by Christina the cheerleader, of whom Silver is rightfully jealous. But! No worries, Christina's totally into girls (although she says she's had boyfriends too) and nothing's getting in the way of Silver and Dixon's love . . . for now.
Aunt BeckyDebbie is totally right to not hand over $200 K to this kid! A kid who is really extremely scary and creepy now (that scene in the mirror with Annie!). Do you guys think he'll be back to try to murder Annie? Do you think Naomi is out of her mind for being mad at Annie for uncovering the scam? Naomi makes no sense ever!
What did you guys think?
To see how to get all the fashion from this show, check out CelebStyle!
Photos courtesy of The CW