We're getting closer to the end of the year, which means it's time to start polling — and declaring — the best in 2010's entertainment. Naturally, topics like the Grammy nominations and pick for entertainer of the year inspired a healthy amount of debate. Check out some of this week's comments!Is Alex O'Loughlin the biggest breakout star of 2010?
- "Alex O'Loughlin deserves to win. He is far more than just a pretty face. He is one of the most talented young actors in show business today." — Samantha77
- "He's hot and the voters here are 95% women who have eyes." — zeze
- "Alex O'Loughlin was great in Moonlight and was good in Three Rivers. Quite often, shows are canceled not because the actors aren't good, but because of the writing, time slots, etc. He really shines in Hawaii Five-0 and it has been getting great reviews as one of the best new shows this year. He is good looking, but he's also a great actor. I'm glad to see him get a series that really shows his talent." — Rhonni925
To see what other topics got you talking, just read more.
- "I was hoping Court Yard Hounds would be represented somewhere. LOVED that album." — dannysf
- "I had to giggle when I saw that Robert Plant, who is British, is up for Best Americana Album. Also, I love Mumford & Sons but I worry they'll get hit with the Best New Artist curse if they win." — smart blonde
- "I'm so thrilled that my main man Toby Keith was nominated for "Wayman's Song". I was lucky enough to see him perform it; to say that it's heartbreaking would be an understatement. I love the Grammys!" — Adair
- "I get that she's had a big year but she's certainly not the "entertainer" of the year — she's one of those that fill a niche and it's not one that I have a need for someone to fill. I'm actually a bit disappointed in EW for doing that." — ilanac13
- "This was definitely her year. And I think that she was one of the most hard working. I may not love her music, but she does put a good show. I can see why they picked her." — totygoliguez