For this week's edition of Buzz Lines, we're reminiscing about one of the most-quoted TV shows of all time (for us, anyway): Friends. Ten long seasons with Joey, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe gave us a myriad of sassy one-liners and memorable barbs that we're still admittedly using today. We're getting you started with one from each friend, so check 'em out, then submit your own!
- "Hi, I'm Chandler. Could I be wearing any more clothes?" — Joey
- "You could not be more wrong. You could try, but you would not be successful." — Ross
- "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?" — Phoebe
- "You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but when he came out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?" — Chandler
- "Whoa. Where you going in those pants? 1982?" — Monica
- "Well, my fashion-impaired friends, I'm here to tell you that hats are back." — Rachel