Entertainment Weekly got the first official look at Breaking Dawn with two steamy covers — one features Jacob's smoldering gaze and the other Edward and Bella in a tender moment. Filming on the final two Twilight saga installments just finished in Vancouver this week, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart took care of reshoots in the Caribbean last weekend. The two were spotted working on Edward and Bella honeymoon scenes on the beach and in the water. Kristen Stewart spoke to EW about the pivotal Breaking Dawn wedding and more:
- On the wedding: "It was one of the coolest things that I’ve done. There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming."
- On the sex scene: "It feels like a real love scene, not necessarily vampirey, which is good."
- On the birth scene: "It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex. The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book. I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
- Taylor on the difficulties of being a werewolf: "Everybody is always complaining to me that I don’t have to wear the contacts, I don’t have to wear the white makeup or wear wigs and all that stuff. And I’m like, 'I’m the one in the freezing rain and cold not wearing a shirt! I paid my dues in New Moon and Eclipse.'"
- Taylor on imprinting: "There were many times I walked up to Stephenie [Meyer] and asked her, 'What exactly is imprinting?' It’s still a very confusing thing for me, so don’t ask."