Last week's release of Breaking Dawn bowed to big box office and some critical reviews, but the consensus among readers here was clear: the Twilight installment is awesome. Check out those comments, plus other things that readers had to say about this week's entertainment new below.
- "It was perfect! All the parts of the film I was concerned about seeming super dumb or cheesy were well taken care of. Rob and Kristen were great, I only wish the honeymoon was longer because it was nice to see them happy for once. The ending was EXACTLY what I had predicted would happen and it was the perfect ending that left me wanting more! Can't wait to see Kristen be a vampire!" — liz313
- "I liked it better than the other Twilight movies. Yes, it wasn't perfect, but I was worth watching." — pattyg7787
- "Loved it! Laughed through the wolves talking and laughed when the bed collapsed, but apparently they were so enraptured that they didn't even notice. Anyway, love it and because I missed some of the movie due to some morons talking behind me in the theater, I'll be going to see Breaking Dawn again tomorrow." — likethedirection
See what other story had readers talking after the jump.
- "Kellan has been in a crappy movie streak." — dashsuede
- "Snoozer . . . ZzzzZZz . . . — BlackKitty
- "They had me for the first 20 seconds, beyond that I'm not so sure." — Katie Henry
Photo courtesy of Summit Entertainment