Britney Spears's seventh album, Femme Fatale is out today, but is the latest from the pop star worth a listen? We've already heard lead singles "Hold It Against Me" and "Till the World Ends," but let us guide you through five more tracks that could be your new Spring anthems.
- "How I Roll" — A chill, but still fun pop anthem. Think grooving in the car with the top down rather than the dance floor.
- "I Wanna Go" — A Pussycat Dolls-esque (I mean that in a good way) up-tempo dance jam.
- "He About to Lose Me" — A break-up track perfect for belting out into a hairbrush with your girlfriends (or alone, whatever).
- "Big Fat Bass" — A little repetitive and overly simple, but the big fat bass honestly grows on you.
- "Gasoline" — A poppy jam tailor-made for a gym mix.