- HBO has renewed "Tell Me You Love Me" and picked up pilots about a medical research facility and a biker gang, Zap2it reports.
- Warner Bros. has bought a Todd Phillips script titled Hangover all about "three pals who lose the groom at his Vegas bachelor party, 40 hours before the wedding," writes Variety.
- Yahoo Music has news that the Sex Pistols may not be able to swear during their upcoming reunion tour.
- "30 Rock" is getting more big-name guest stars, USA Today reports, including Al Gore, David Schwimmer, Steve Buscemi and Meredith Vieira.
- The release date for The Kite Runner has been pushed to December as families fear possible backlash against the film's child actors, reports E! Online.
- Variety reports that Warren Beatty will be awarded this year's Lifetime Achievement award from AFI.
- Comedy Central has picked up a pop-culture debate series with Lewis Black as the moderator, and the Futon Critic has the details.
- A show written and directed by Tim Robbins might be coming to Showtime, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
Photo courtesy of HBO