- Suzanne Pleshette, best known for playing Bob Newhart's wife, has died at age 70, the Los Angeles Times reports.
- Other obituaries from the weekend: "Daydream Believer" songwriter John Stewart died at age 68, the LA Times wrote, while Allan Melvin, who played Sam the Butcher on the Brady Bunch, died at age 84.
- ABC shows lead the nominations for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation media awards for the second year in a row, the Associated Press reports.
- Ken Watanabe has joined the cast of Cirque du Freak with John C. Reilly and Salma Hayek, Zap2it reports.
- The life of fashion designer Valentino will become a documentary directed by a Vanity Fair correspondent, writes The Hollywood Reporter.
- Grey's Anatomy is the latest show to be turned into a video game, BusinessWire reports.
- Variety reports from the scene of the Monterey Jazz Festival's 50th anniversary tour stop in Los Angeles.
- HBO is making some of its shows downloadable for the first time, USA Today reports — but for now, you have to be a digital cable subscriber in Wisconsin to try it out.
Around The Web
Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece Isn't Prince Harry's "New Lady" — She's Our Style Icon