- The New York Daily News reports that David Letterman will have his beard shaved on the air on Monday's show; too bad the beard had just gotten the keys to the city.
- Meanwhile, Jay Leno might be in trouble for writing his monologue on Wednesday's show, MarketWatch reports.
- ComingSoon is saying the next Superman movie may be without both director Bryan Singer and star of the show Brandon Routh.
- According to E! Online, the Jonas Brothers have signed a two-year, multimillion-dollar deal with touring company Live Nation.
- Former American Idol Taylor Hicks has been dropped from his record label, Entertainment Weekly reports.
- Theater owners say Johnny Depp made the most money for the multiplex in 2007, writes The Hollywood Reporter.
- Law & Order creator Dick Wolf wants to make a British version of the series, Zap2it reports.
- Netflix wants to bring movies straight to your TV, no mailing envelopes necessary, reports the New York Times.
- Mary J. Blige finally bumped Josh Groban from the top of the charts, Billboard reports.
Photo courtesy of CBS