Tina Fey will host the first post-strike episode of Saturday Night Live on Feb. 23, and Ellen Page will follow the next week, writes The New York Times.
- John Legend and Isaac Hayes have joined the cast of the comedy Soul Men, which includes Samuel L. Jackson and Bernie Mac, writes Billboard.
- ComingSoon has news that Wes Craven's first horror project since 1994 will be 25/8, based on the 1972 George Romero film.
- Benjamin Bratt will star in a new series for A&E about an interventionist, while Timothy Hutton will portray a modern-day Robin Hood in the TNT series Leverage; details on both are at The Futon Critic.
- Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Jason Leigh will star together in the indie sex comedy titled Spread, reports Variety.
- Aretha Franklin is not pleased with Beyonce after Beyonce's Grammy intro referred to Tina Turner, not Franklin, as "the queen," the Associated Press reports.
- Zap2It writes that Joel Surnow, co-creator of 24, is leaving the show to pursue other projects.
- According to Billboard, this summer's tour will be the last for The Police.
- Fox is remaking a Japanese TV show in which people must fit into shapes like human Tetris pieces, according to Variety.
Around The Web
John Legend, Demi Lovato, Luke Bryan and Meghan Trainor Set to Honor Lionel Richie at the Grammy Awards
Saturday Night Live
Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan and Many More Belt Out Their Admiration for Lorne Michaels at American Songbook Gala in His Honor