- Martin Scorsese will focus on Bob Marley for his next music documentary, writes Variety.
- Yael Naim — the singer from the MacBook Air commercials — will have her album released in the U.S. in March, Billboard reports.
- ComingSoon has the news that Uma Thurman will play Nanny in the feature film version of Eloise in Paris.
- SalesGenie will be dropping the Chinese panda ad after viewers who saw it during the Super Bowl complained it was offensive, The New York Times reports.
- Woody Allen will cast Larry David and Evan Rachel Wood in his next project, according to Entertainment Weekly.
- Not surprisingly, Zap2it reports that kids these days are into Shrek and Miley Cyrus, at least according to the Kids Choice Awards nominations.
- Val Kilmer will replace Will Arnett as the voice of KITT in Knight Rider, Variety reports.
- Dominic Monaghan has been cast in a psychological thriller titled Pet, writes ComingSoon.
- Disney World is getting an American Idol-themed attraction, writes Hollywood Reporter.
Read More 2008 Kids Choice AwardsSalesGenieYael NaimEloise In ParisBob MarleyWill ArnettLarry DavidEvan Rachel WoodMartin ScorseseKnight RiderNews RoundupVal KilmerUma ThurmanPet