- Reuters reports that China will tighten its controls over foreign performers after Bjork shouted "Tibet! Tibet!" at a Shanghai concert last weekend.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, W. Bruce Cameron's book 8 Simple Rules for Marrying My Daughter, sequel to his previous book-turned-TV series, will be adapted for the big screen.
- Variety reports that Seth Rogen has been named ShoWest Comedy Star of the Year.
- Junot Diaz's book The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao has won the National Book Critics Circle Award for fiction, the Associated Press reports.
- Beyonce Knowles, Ali Larter and Idris Elba will all star in the thriller Obsessed, writes ComingSoon.
- Justin Timberlake will executive-produce a remake of a Peruvian comedy for NBC, writes the Hollywood Reporter; PopSugar wonders how you think he'll do.
- Noah Wylie will appear in the third installment of the Librarian series on TNT, Zap2it reports.
- Leonardo DiCaprio might play the lead role in an American remake of the Korean thriller The Chaser, writes Hollywood Reporter.
- Backstreet Boys and 'Nsync creator Lou Pearlman has pleaded guilty to fraud, Reuters reports.
Around The Web
Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen Spoof the Campaign Trail in New Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: 'Just Wait 'Til You See Our Caucus'
Bradley Cooper and Jake Gyllenhaal Reading Lines From Clueless Is the Most Charming Thing You'll See All Day