- It'll be back: Fox has renewed Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles for a second season, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
- One of James Bond's iconic cars plunged into a lake in Italy while shooting a scene, the AP reports.
- Jordin Sparks is suffering from a vocal cord hemorrhage and has dropped out of the Alicia Keys tour, writes Billboard.
- It's not just Britney — TV Guide reports that Sarah Chalke is also returning to How I Met Your Mother.
- Just in time for Earth Day, the LA Times reports that Disney has launched a new unit to make environmental and nature films.
- Variety reports that the Crank sequel has found its lead actors: Amy Smart and Clifton Collins, Jr. Bai Ling will also have a role in the movie.
- According to ABC News, President Bush will send an on-air good luck message to a contestant on Deal or No Deal tonight.
- Carnie Wilson and "Kid" from Kid 'N Play are among the "celebrities" who will be competing on a celebrity magic reality show on VH1; details are at The Futon Critic.
Photo courtesy of Fox