- "Idol Gives Back" has now raised more than $60 million, reports Zap2it.
- SciFi.com reports that Kirsten Dunst will make her directorial debut with a short film about ghosts. She's also going to star in it, alongside Michelle Williams.
- Advocates from the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood think Shrek shouldn't be in an anti-obesity commercial if he's also in ads for junk food, says the AP.
- Billboard tell us that Kanye West and Rod Stewart will be performing in the concert to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Princess Diana's death.
- Citing the nation's obscenity laws, an Indian judge has issued warrants for the arrest of Richard Gere and Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty for kissing on television, Reuters reports.
- The singer of "Monster Mash," Bobby "Boris" Pickett, has died, the AP reports.
Photo courtesy of Fox