- Lori Loughlin is set to play the mother in the CW's 90210 spinoff, TV Guide reports.
- And, says Variety, The CW officially wants Hilary Duff on board to play Loughlin's daughter.
- NME has the scoop on a new free music streaming website for Sony/BMG artists.
- Angela Bassett will check into ER to play a doctor in the drama's final season, Zap2it reports.
- Brothers & Sisters and Ugly Betty were repeat winners at the GLAAD Media Awards over the weekend, the Associated Press reports.
- Paste reports that the next issue of McSweeney's DVD magazine Wholphin will feature a short film starring Paul Rudd and Zooey Deschanel and written by Michael Chabon.
- The Coen Bros. film Burn After Reading will open the Venice Film Festival in August before premiering in the U.S. on Sept. 12, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
Read More Wholphin90210 SpinoffLori LoughlinBurn After ReadingCoen BrothersGLAAD AwardsAngela BassettPaul RuddZooey DeschanelNews RoundupHilary Duff
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.